Chapter 25: cheiloproclitic

Mark arrived home panting as he laid down on his soft bed, thoughts running through his head and causing his frustration to increase.

In a way, he felt played and used by others, knowing that the people he trusted were the ones that caused his misery.

A ding on his phone was then heard and he grabbed it to see the notification.

He opened the message that came from Jaebum.

JAEBUM
Mark hyung, where are you?

MARK
I'm sorry if I suddenly left. I'm at home right now so you don't have to worry.

JAEBUM
Okay.
It's just that we were going to hold a small celebration for Jinyoung but I'll just tell them that you won't make it.
Take care, hyung

MARK
You too, JB.

Mark then placed his phone beside him as he stared blankly into the ceiling. Not knowing what to do, he grabbed his phone again and checked the time.

8:30 PM

It's still too early yet Mark doesn't have any clue on what to do and he thought on going to sleep, hoping it would clear his head.

Unfortunately, his thoughts were distracting him from his slumber as he tossed and turned constantly, looking for a comfortable position yet nothing worked.

Giving up the struggle, he just stared at the white ceiling while carelessly thinking about life.

Three hours have passed and his eyes are still wide awake, questioning himself whether he had insomnia or he's just not tired enough.

He again stared at the ceiling and his eyes are now slowly starting to close until he was disturbed by the ringing of his phone.

He grabbed the phone as he let out a sigh of disappointment.

Checking the one who's calling, he was confused to see Jaebum's name, not knowing why he called at this hour.

"Hello?" Mark answered the call in a soft tone.

"Mark hyung, I know this is a weird question but do you know where Jinyoung is?" Mark was surprised by Jaebum's question since the raven-haired man was with them the whole time.

"What do you mean? I thought he's with you. Did something happen?" He began to feel tense and terrified about the situation.

"He said he'd go to the bathroom but it felt like he was taking so long. When I checked the bathroom, he was not there." Now Mark was absolutely scared about the whereabouts of Jinyoung but soon after, someone knocked on Mark's door, making him wonder who would visit him this late at night.

"Jaebum, I'm gonna have to call you back. I'll tell you when I'll find him."

"Okay. Thanks, hyung." And then the phone call was dropped and Mark walked out of his bedroom to answer the door.

The moment he answered the door, his lips were then attacked by a familiar touch. It was Jinyoung.

Mark was aggressively osculated by Jinyoung's lips as the latter tightened his grip around Mark's waist.

"J-Jinyoung, what are you- aghh..." Before Mark could continue his sentence, Jinyoung began to suck on Mark's neck, leaving the older one weak against his intense action.

Mark tried to escape from Jinyoung's arms but the grip was too strong to be released.

Jinyoung then dragged the both of them into the bedroom as he pushed Mark on his bed while he took off his shirt, exposing his niveous and defined torso, leaving Mark in a state of shock.