Finale

Happy Family

Hyunmin's POV

13 years has pass. Many of friends couldn't believe that Omma and Appa is really my parents as they're too young. I woke up and showered. I wore my uniform. While walking towards the kitchen, I buttoned my shirt. I put my tie around my neck. I sat down as my mother is cooking. "Hyunmin ah, is your appa ready?" I shrugged. "Appa!" He came. "Naeeeee." He went towards omma and pecked her lips. Then, he sat down beside me. Omma put the dished on the table and sat down. "Omma......" Both Omma and Appa looked at me. "Nae.. Uri aegi.. (Yesss.. Our Baby)" I pouted. "Appa! How many times should I tell you to stop calling me that?" He laughed and patted my back. "Nae." I nod and cleared my throat. "I-I-I have-" Appa patted my back. "I have a girlfriend." Appa looked at me with blanked face while omma just stared at me. "How old are you right now?" I looked down. "Jagiya.. Don't be mad at him. Don't you remember that we're used to be like that?" Omma looked at me unsatisfied. "The girl better be good." I nod reassuringly and smiled. "I will." I took my bag and kissed my mother's cheeks and shacked my father's hand. "Goodbyeeee." I rode my bicycle and cycled until I arrived at my school.

After I parked my bike, I went towards the school gate and leaned on it while waiting for my girlfriend, Hyerin. As I saw her, I waved my hands. Then, she ran excitedly towards me. I held her hands. "How are you?" She nods. "I'm fine." Her eyes went towards my collar. Her hands went towards my tie and tied it up. My heart beats fast as she does so. As she's done, I took her hands and flashed her a smile. "Thank you." She smiled. "You're welcome." I walked her to her classroom.

Hyunsoo's POV

After Hyunmin left, I hit Seokmin's back excitedly. "Ouch." He pouts and rubbed the spot that I hit. "Our Hyunmin has grown up a lot." I turned to Seokmin. "Unlike you." He stared into my eyes as I glared at him. "Are you sure I didn't grow mature?" I nod. I stood up and took the plates to the kitchen to be washed. As I walk there, I accidently slipped off the carpet and fell. Seokmin caught me with one of his arms around my waist while my hands at his shoulder. The plates fell and broke. But, that's not the situation that the both of us is focusing on. Our eyes met. "Am I not manly enough for you to see?" I gulped. He kissed me. After for a few minutes, we stopped. "We'll be late for work." She caressed my hair. "Don't worry. I'll handle it."

~
~
~
~

Hyunmin's POV

Night

I dressed up nicely and went out to picked up Hyerin. As I rang her house doorbell, a man opened the door which I assumed to be her father. I bowed 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Hyun Min. Class 2-13. Your daughter's boyfriend." Her father rubbed his chin. "What're you doing here at this hour?" I looked at him. "I want to take your daughter out." He nods. "Don't worry. She has already told me about you. Wait a sec, she'll be here in a few minutes." I nod. "Thank you, sir." I waited patiently. As she's in front of me, her clothing was matched well with me. I smiled and took her hands. Later, her father appeared. I bowed. "Thank you, sir." He smiled and gestured us to leave.

She got on the bike as I got on too. "Hold on me tight." She hummed and back hugged me. My heart is beating fast. I got a hold of me and cycled until we arrived at my house. I help her get down and held her hands until we went in. I saw Omma and Appa being all lovey dovey that caught me cringed a little. I cleared my throat that made my parents divert their attention to me. They distanced themselves from each other. Omma and Appa went to me. We both bowed. "Omma, this is Hyerin. My girlfriend." Omma and Appa nods. "She looks beautiful. You have a good taste, son." Appa hit my shoulder playfully. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hyerin." She bowed again. "How long have you two been dating?" I looked at her. I noticed she's nervous. I squeezed her hand, signalling her that everything's going to be fine. "It's been 2 years." Omma and Appa widened their eyes. "2 years? Since you're 14 or 13?" I rubbed behind of my neck. "14." Omma nods. "Let's have dinner, shall we?"

We ate in silence. "Hyerin and I have been in the same school since we're in primary grades. We often got the same class. She's my best friend." I started to introduce her to Omma and Appa. "How is he at school, Hyerin ah?" I gulped. "He's a nice person. He often helps the teacher. He never sleeps at school. There are times, where he'll act a little bad." Appa looked at me and smirked. "He often pulls prank to his classmates. But, not a worse prank." I nod and smiled. "Is he sweet?" I looked at Appa and furrowed my eyebrows. My father winked at me. "He's very sweet. Usually after school, he'll sent me home. He'll even walk to my class every morning. He cheers me up when I'm down. He's very kind." Appa smiled. "Jagiya, I think he follows me a lot." Omma furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" He makes a flying kiss to Omma. "Cause I'm sweet too. Maybe sweeter than him." Omma rolled her eyes. "Sometimes, you're a troublemaker. Your sweet is too much that cause-" Appa closed Omma's mouth. "That's enough."

~
~
~
~

"I had a lot of fun today, Mr. and Mrs. Lee." She bowed as Omma and Appa bowed back. "You're a nice person. Maybe we can hangout together sometime soon?" She nods and smiled. "Omma, I'll take her home." Omma nods. I sent her home. As I went back to my house, Appa hit my shoulder. "Yahhhh. How come you can get a girlfriend that fast? Me and your omma have been friends for years, but we only dated each other after we're arranged to marriage each other." I smiled. "Cause I'm more charismatic than you." Appa laughed. "I'm famous at school." Appa nods. "Protect her. Your fans might hurt her." I nod. Then, Omma came. She hugged me. "Congrats on getting a girlfriend. Don't broke her heart. If I knew you broke her heart. I'll break you into pieces." I nod. Somehow, Omma is more scary than Appa. Appa took Omma's hand. "We'll get going now. Took care of this house while we're gone." I tilted my head. "Where are you going?" Appa gestured a 'ssh' sign. "Secret." He turned to look at Omma. "Let's go jagiya."