Chapter 10

Won't you come home?

2 years later....

Seokmin's POV

I laid down at my bed, not caring about my work. I took my phone and called Jeonghan hyung.

"Hyung."
"Nae, my pabo."

"Is Hyunsoo home?"

"No. She's at her brother's house."
"When will she be home?"

"Soon. Why?"

"I need to see her. ASAP"
"Could you tell me why you want to meet her?"

"I want to solve this out."

"Finally. I'll make sure she'll meet you."

"Alright. Thanks, hyung."
"You're very welcome."

I ended the call. I looked at the time and noticed I got a meeting to attend to. I fixed myself and went to the meeting room.

Hyunsoo's POV

"Hyunsoo ah. When will you get back with Seokmin?" I shrugged while looking through the work paper. "Maybe never." He took the paper from me. "are you sure? You have to think about Hyunmin too." I sighed. "I don't know." Seokjin oppa hugged me. "Do you have proof that he is dating with his secretary." I shrugged again. He sighed. "Let me see." I passed my phone and he looked at the pictures. Then, he hit my head. "Yah, pabo yah. Couldn't you see this is edited?" I looked at the pictures carefully. "This is him. Isn't it?" He hit me again. "You've been friends for like I don't know how long. You still couldn't recognise him?" I laughed at my stupidness. "I left him for 2 years just for these fake photos?" Slowly the laughter stops. Guilty rushed in. "Now, you see how stupid you are." I looked at Seokjin oppa. "He must've suffered a lot." I took my phone and called Seokmin.

"Seokmin ah. Can we meet?"

"Hyunsoo ah. Seokmin's at the hospital right now."
"W-w-what happened? Why?"

"Hurry up. I'll send you the location."
"Alright."

I ended the call. "What is it?" My hands are trembling. Seokjin oppa held it. "Seokmin is at the hospital." He hugged me. "Let's go now."

Seokjin oppa drove me there. As we arrived, we went to the ward that Seokmin is in, 512. I quickly ran beside him and took his hands. "Seokmin ah...." I looked at the others. "What happened?" They all looked down. "His staffs said that he got into an accident as he was running. No one knew where he's going or why he's running." I nod. I placed his hands at my cheek. "I'm here, oppa." One of the staffs arrived at the hospital. We all rushed to him. "He ran out from the meeting and kept saying I'm sorry. I've tried to stop him, but it's too late. As he's about to cross the road, a car hit him." I started to shed tears. "I went near him. Before he collapses, he said your name numerous times." I fell. "He had told us (the staffs) before that if anything happened to him, we should never told you about it." My brother hugged me. "He didn't want to worry you." I sob.

~
~
~
~

The past few days, I've been taking care of Seokmin with Hyunmin too. I sat beside him and stared at his peaceful figure for a while. Hyunmin is not around since the guys wanted to take care of him. "How could this happen to you? Your careless people." I caressed his cheeks as tears stream from my eye. "All of this is my fault. If I didn't run away, this won't happen. How stupid I am to leave you while you didn't do anything wrong. It's all me. I shouldn't trust third-parties, I should trust us." Suddenly, his fingers move a little. "Oppa." He slowly opened his eyes. Then, he smiled as he saw me. "Yunie ah." I smiled. He cupped my cheeks. "Why are you crying, princess?" He then brushed my hair. "I'm here now. We'll be alright." I hugged him.

Seokmin's POV

Suddenly, someone burst in. I looked at them and saw Jeonghan hyung with a kid. "Seokmin, you're awake." The kid ran towards Hyunsoo. "Omma." I let go of Hyunsoo as she took the kid and made him sit at her lap. "Omma?" I asked Hyunsoo. She laughed. "This is Hyunmin. Our son." I looked at him. He looked at me awkwardly. "Omma, this is appa?" Hyunsoo nod. "Appa is handsome." We laughed. "What a perfect picture." We all looked at Jeonghan hyung. "Wait a minute, let me take a picture." Jeonghan hyung snapped the picture.

~
~
~
~

A few days later, I got out of the hospital. I was about to hold Hyunsoo's hand, but Hyunmin was holding her hand. I put back my hands in the pocket. We entered the car and I drove us to our house. As we arrived, Hyunmin ran around the house. "Wahhhh, Omma our house is big." She chuckled. I went beside her and put my hand around her waist while my head at her shoulder. "I've miss you." I kissed her cheek. She looked at me. "Since we are not alone anymore, make sure you'll not do anything inappropriate in front of Hyunmin." I nod and saluted her. "I will." She laughed brightly. We settle ourselves and had a family time.

We sat down and looked at the sky. "Omma, why didyou and appa didn't live together?" Me and Hyunsoo looked at Hyunmin. "What doyou mean? We are living together now." Hyunsoo gave me a look. "We didn't whenwe first arrive here." I brushed his hair. "Hyunmin ah, omma had work to do,that's why we didn't live together for a while." He nods. "When I grow up, Iwant to be like you appa." I tilted my head. "Why?" He kissed my cheek."Because you're handsome." I laughed and hugged him. Hyunsoo looked at me and Iwinked that made her blushed.