Chapter 11

Love you...

A few days later...

Seokmin's POV

I'm on my way towards my mother's house with Hyunmin. Hyunsoo got other things to do. As we arrived, I hugged my mom. She quickly let go of me and went to Hyunmin "My grandson is homeeee." She quickly took Hyunmin into her arms. "Ommaaaaaa." She looked at me. "You said you want to spend time with Hyunsoo. Go now. I'll take care of him for a few days. By the way, happy anniversary." I went out with a heavy heart. As I entered my car, I scoffed. "What a mother." I went to a bakery and bought a cake.

" I went to a bakery and bought a cake

I quickly bought other decorations. Then, I went to the house's backyard......

Hyunsoo's POV

I went home and saw the house dark. I unlocked the door and saw candles making a path for me to go. I closed the door and followed it. It finally led me to this...

I covered my mouth with my hands

I covered my mouth with my hands. Then, Seokmin appeared with roses in his hands.

 Then, Seokmin appeared with roses in his hands

"Happy anniversary, honey." I looked at him with my biggest smile. "When did you?" He put his finger at my lips. "There's more. You should look forward to it." I nod. He took my hand and made me sat. He came back with a cake at his hands. "Let's blow the candles." We blew the candles together. Before that, I made a wish. "What did you wish for?" I shook my head. "I can't tell you that, or not they'll not come true." Seokmin nod. We sat down as Seokmin played a movie. "Isn't this Be With You?" Seokmin nod. "I'm sorry that I didn't had the chance to watch this with you. So, I want to make it up." I smiled and watched the movie.

~
~
~
~

Seokmin's POV

{BE WITH YOU SCENE}

[The guy and the woman went to a picnic at night near the car cinema. The woman is holding a binocular to watch the movie. The guy stares at the woman. Then, the guy kissed the woman.]

As the scene goes, I looked at Hyunsoo as she's focusing at the screen. I took the chance to kiss her as how the movie is. She responded to it. She put her hands around my neck as mine's at her waist. After a while, we stopped. I stared at her as she stared back. "I'm sorry." She said as tears built in her eyes. "I shouldn't left you like that. You didn't knew anything back then." I cupped her cheeks. "Please don't cry. You've cry enough." I kissed her forehead. "As long as you're back, that's alright." I hugged her and kissed her hair. "I've missed you so much. Without you, I'm nothing." I stood up. "Let's stop crying from now on."

I held out my hand. We stood up. I turned on a waltz music. Then, we danced. After the music ends, BANG BANG BANG by BIGBANG played. We danced towards the song wholeheartedly. We danced like crazy. For the finale, we watched the stars with both of us covered in blankets. I hugged her. "Yunie ah, will you promise me?" She looked at me. "Promise me you'll not run away again. If you feel like that, make sure you know that I'll never turn my back on you and I Love You... My shoulders are always here for you to cry, my arms are always ready for you to embrace and I'm always here for you to lean on." Her tears start to swell up. I looked at her worriedly. "Don't cry..." She smiled. "You're too sweet and kind for me to have. How can I deserve a man like this?" She kissed me, and I responded to it.