Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp

Start from the beginning

Viren is sitting on left side window seat, Suraj is sitting in his front seat while Bulbul is on right side window seat, with Jay sitting in her front seat. She is looking outside the window lost in her own thoughts while the plane is flying in the sky.

Viren notice it and also recalls something

Viren notice it and also recalls something. He asks,

"Bulbul!!!"

But she seems to not hear him so this time he calls her a bit loudly, "Bulbul!!!!"

This takes her out of her trance, making her turn towards him at which he asks, "You okay!!!" he asks in concern.

She just nods positively while he utters.

"Alright!! If you say!! Anyways you took your medicines this morning!!!"
he asks in concern.

She recalls and replies, "Amm.... we've been so busy since morning. It just got skipped. Anyways am fine." she says casually.

"That night, doctor has clearly adviced  you rest and proper food and nutrition atleast. Look at you! This case is sucking life out of you." again Viren's says in a concerned voice.

Bulbul scoffs and utters, "Its too late for that Viren. Life has left me a long time ago." her voice shows the pain of her heart.

Viren too know how much hurt she is after last case and now this case is adding up more.  He sighs and decides to divert her mind. Grinning to his thoughts he says.

"Well miss Bulbul!! Please take care of yourself and take your medicines on time

"Well miss Bulbul!! Please take care of yourself and take your medicines on time. Though i will not mind, to end up this case alone in the end, if something happens to you. Afterall it's me who's leading the case." He says intentionally to tease her which actually works.

"Oh hello!!! I can take care of myself. You don't need to worry about me okay!. And who said you're leading the case!!!We both are!! Keep this in mind, in case you forgot Acp sir's orders." she says annoyed.

"Oh really!! How are you taking care of yourself! Skipping your meals and suppliments!!" he asks instantly.

She huffs and grabs her sling bag that she has kept on the side table.