Chapter 6 : The Media

Start from the beginning

She then again continues, "And what will you explain!! Your secret deal of probably illegal weapons! or maybe drugs sort of things!! Or how you tried to outsmart us, when you found that we're chasing you!! What will you explain! Why was a large amount of money transferred to an unknown account, from your account a few hours ago!! Why!!" She shouted.

"If you'll allow me to explain!" Jay says in a calm tone, still his hands up in air.

Both cops exchange glances and nods in unison. Jay takes a deep sigh and speaks,

"I know you might not believe me, but what i am going to tell you guys is true. Actually in next 2 days, i and Suraj are going to visit a rescue camp in chennai, as you know that place is recently hit by flood. Our NGO in association with UNICEF is going to help those neediest and victims."

He sighs and continues,

"Because someone doesn't want mine and Suraj's partnership, he could conspire against us in this. So i secretly brought some extra basic medicines for those victims and some toys for kids.

I did it secretly because i didn't want anyone to change the medicines and exchange the bag with something harmful

I did it secretly because i didn't want anyone to change the medicines and exchange the bag with something harmful. I know you must be thinking that i could just donate money and rest my NGO poeple can do rest of the work. But i want to help them in more ways than possible." he tells.

"Alright even if we do believe in this made up story of yours, then whose account exactly is it! where you transferred that huge amount? and bigger question! why did you ran from us like a criminal?" Viren demands the answer.

"I know its really suspicious, but trust me i am telling you the truth. That unknown account is opened by a medical inspector who provided me the best basic medicines secretly so that those capsules and tablets of medicine might not be switched by anything poisonous or wrong medicines, by the person who is behind us." he tells but it seem to him that both the officers are not yet convinced, so he continues,

"That medical officer opened this new account so that, the bad guy you are trying to catch, doesn't get any clue about this medical transaction. And i didn't knew that it is you guys, when you were chasing me. I thought it is the same person who wants to harm me and Suraj."