Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar

Start from the beginning

Within a moment, he has switched to a serious person from a cheerful one, thats just because she got herself hurt.

From the very begining inspite of her being so strict and cold, Viren always is there for her. She also knows that the only person she could trust and consider a true friend of hers is him only. It is just she never shows her positive feelings to him. She indeed is really bad at pouring out her emotions after the incident that changed her. She just doesn't like him to fool around all the time and take everything lightly though she considers him an amazing and a brave cop.

After 10-15 minutes of dipping her hand in the pan of mild water, that cafeteria's cook brought, Viren takes out a clean extra handkerchief from his drawer and bandages it on her hand. She mumbles a thanks to him. Afterwards they both got busy in their respective works.

.

.

.

.

Next day.....

They decides to talk to Jay's wife first who has left him two years back or so. They drive to Mahabaleshwar which is quite a beautiful place with serene environment.

A place with greenery all around with mountain ranges

A place with greenery all around with mountain ranges. A small town and a municipal in Maharashtra. A hill station with one of the few evergreen forests of India and enriched with other natural beauties.

While Viren is driving the car Bulbul is just looking out at that serene beauty of nature. It seems like she is in deep thoughts, maybe a memory must has flashed before her eyes. He could not resist himself.

"Bulbul!! Are you okay!!" He asks softly still looking at the road ahead.

She looks at him briefly, "Don"t worry about me. Just place your head in your work. Drive fast so that we can reach Jay's wife home asap.

I am sure we'll get some lead in the case therein and then i can get this case over as soon as possible." She says again looking out.

Viren frowns like a kid and says,