Chapter 3: I win?

I have to admit. There are times where outrageous outcomes happen like when you find out you finally get to sail a U-boat and come home with glory and being decorated with medals or receiving a hydrophobic sailor or even only getting about 3 crew for an extremely complex sub but, I digress. This account was truly one of the most ridiculous to me at least.

*flash back! FORWARD TO THE PAST! >w< *

All I remembered after the ridiculous explosion Pilot set off and probably my dreams going up in flames with the torpedo. I was going to KILL Pilot next time I see him but, I had to face my superiors first.

"H-h-h-eello" I radioed

"Good Day Captain" Sargent U radioed back, "I would like to mention that our Highest Commander of the up most importance, Badolf Shitler, is here and would like to tell you-"

Time stopped for me. Shitler was here? I failed in front of the furaghudubah or whatever the word was. This was not good, this could mean my boating license would be taken, or worse, I'll have to fight on the American soil! Everyone knows that place dirty a peasant's toilet. Which is only a tree! Well, I just had to take it in like a German man! I will be ready for what happens!

"That the explosive performance you set off was AMAZING and would like to have you in the front lines immediately,"  The Sarge continued

Wait wut? I was not ready for the reply I got nor did I take it in like a German, more like an American documentary directer. (I don't think the documentarie in that country is even non-fiction, its more like propaganda!)

"Roger that," I managed to radio weakly

The trials at sea are gonna begin