The Kids Are Alright- Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I did that to save you," Dean said, glaring at you.

"I didn't ask to be saved!" You raised your voice, staring at him in the eyes. You knew you hurt him and at the moment, that is what you wanted but it wasn't true. You knew that if Dean died, you would sell your soul to save him.

"Right, like you wouldn't do the same for me," Dean said, rolling his eyes. Suddenly, you didn't feel like arguing. You just wanted to sleep but you didn't want to sleep next to him, that much you knew.

"I'm going to bed." You said, gathering the blanket from one of the beds along with a pillow.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the car." You snatched Dean's keys so you could sleep in the car.

"What? Come on, Y/N, don't be stupid. You can take the bed and I can take the couch if you want." Dean said, not believing this.

"I don't want to be near you right now." You said, looking back at him before exiting the room, slamming it shut. You walked to the Impala and got in the back seat, trying to find a good position before you could cry yourself to sleep.

"Can you believe her?" Dean asked Sam, once you left the room.

"Yeah, I can, actually," Sam said, speaking the truth.

"What?"

"Look, you love her, right?"

"Yeah, I do," Dean said with a sigh, sitting at the table with Sam.

"Then there shouldn't be any problem here. Look, I get that you have a kid and you suddenly feel protective over Ben more so now, than before, but Lisa has been on her own since he was born. I'm sure she'll be fine, on her own, for the next 10 years. Plus, do you really want to drag them into our world? Just telling her about what happened last night is a big enough risk as it is." Sam tried to get this through Dean's thick skull.

"But, Sam, I have a son. I never thought I would have one or even be able to get the chance to think about one." Dean said, knowing already what to do.

"I understand that, Dean. But you have a girl who is crazy in love with you, in your car, probably crying herself to sleep. She's been with you since you were five-years-old, Dean. Doesn't that count for something?" Sam said before getting up and grabbing his bag to change into pajamas.

Dean sighed and let Sam's words sink into his brain. He looked out the window of the room and saw the car. He couldn't see you but you were already passed out, dried tears on your face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You rolled your head to the side, expecting to hit the back of the seat but frowned when you didn't feel it. You opened your eyes to see you were inside the motel room, on the bed. You looked over to see a pillow on the couch and knew Dean was the one who brought you in. The fact that he slept on the couch and not with you, made you smile a little bit.

But then you remembered your fight and you sighed sadly, looking over at Sam's side of the room, seeing him passed out. You looked at the time and saw it was almost 7 in the morning. Sam was usually up by now but you knew he was tired and let him sleep.

You didn't know where Dean was and even though you had the fight, you still wanted to see him. You put on your jacket and slippers, walking to the front door and opening it. You saw the Impala still there and was about to go check to see if he was in it when you heard a crunch from underneath your feet.

You looked down and saw rose petals on the ground. You followed the trail to see them disappear around the corner of the building. You saw most of the petals scattered from the winds and some of them dirty, due to people stepping on them as they lived their lives.