"Oh, come on, Y/N, I was kidding," Dean said, looking at Sam who shrugged.

"I think you hurt her feelings," Sam said.

"Can we go, or not?" Dean said. You were about to answer 'no' when you looked at him. Dean didn't wait for an answer since he got out of the booth and walked out of the diner and to his car.

"Did that really just happen?" You asked, looking at Sam. He chuckled and you got out, letting him out as well. Okay then, you were going to see Lisa whether Dean liked it or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the motel you three would be staying at for the remaining time you were going to be in this town which was hopefully not long. Dean stopped to let you and Sam out but you were going nowhere.

"Alright, I'll be back later," Dean said, watching Sam get his things.

"No, we'll be back later. I'm coming with you." You said, not moving from your seat.

"Y/N, I don't think it's best if you do." Dean aid but you cut him off mid-sentence.

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not. I'm not moving. You have two choices, I'm coming with you or you're not going at all." You said, crossing your arms and looking at Dean. Dean sighed and nodded, looking at Sam.

"We'll be back later, then." Dean then took off after Sam nodded and you stared at Dean the entire time, not looking away.

"Come on, I just want to see her and then we'll go," Dean said, pulling up at her house.

"How do you know where she lives?" You asked, getting out.

"I looked it up."

"Of course, you did." You scoffed. You two walked to the front door and he knocked while you waited like the bitter person you were acting like. The swung open to reveal a much older Lisa but still a very attractive woman. She was fit, she was brunette, she was gorgeous. You looked down at yourself and bit your lip before looking back at Lisa.

She seemed to not recognize Dean and maybe you had hope for this day turning out well but then she smiled at him.

"Dean!" She looked at you and her smile faltered a bit but she kept it big.

"Lisa, how's it going?" He asked.

"Good, wow, how long has it been?" She asked.

"Eight years, almost nine. Hi, I'm Y/N, the girlfriend." You said, butting in. Dean sighed and looked at you but you ignored him, holding out your hand for her to shake, which she did.

"Nice to meet you," she said. "So, Dean, what are you doing here?"

"We were just passing through and I couldn't resist. I remember you love surprises." Dean said with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes and sighed, looking at him.

"Yeah. Dean Winchester. Wow. Just... wow. I'm sorry. You kind of came at a bad time. We're having a party." Lisa said, looking between you and Dean.

"A party? Well, I love parties." He said with a smile. Lisa smile and she opened the door wider, letting him come in. You watched him just walk inside the house without a care about how you felt. You scoffed lightly and walked into Lisa's house, staring at Lisa the entire time until you had to watch where you were going.

Lisa closed the door with a sigh and led you and Dean to the backyard where it looked like a birthday party was going on.

"So, uh, who's the party for?" Dean asked, looking around.

Supernatural Series Rewrite- Season 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें