"Shush don't ask questions baby," Emma rolled her eyes and quietly suckled the pacifier. Playing the part had gotten her this far so she thought it best to keep it up. Though she was genuinely curious why this was a sticking point for Carmen she didn't feel like it was worth pressing. "Last thing," Carmen said quickly enveloping Emma in a leather chest harness. "This will be a little easier on you than your collar I think."

     The harness was pink and other than a large circle in the front in the middle of hers chest was mostly just straps. Two straps ran over both of her shoulders and one around her waist meeting at the large circle in the front and behind her at the part of her back she couldn't reliably reach especially with the mittens on her hands. The whole contraption was secured tight on her where Emma couldn't remove it. There was a d-ring on the front where the circle was, on either died below Emma's arm pits, and in the back. Plenty of places to attach a lead or other binding device. Emma pouted, not happy at the new development but still it probably was more comfortable to be tugged along in this fashion rather than by her neck.

"Sissy you look so cute," Lucy said surprising Emma with a hug.

"Aaa you scared me," Emma shriek a little dropping her pacifier out. She hugged Lucy back giggling. Emma had to admit that Lucy's antics actually made her happy despite her circumstances.

"Cuz I'm scary rawr," Lucy said giggling.

"Yeah real terrifying," Emma said ruffling Lucy's hair.

"Glad you two are getting along," Elizabeth said hugging Emma and Lucy. Emma attempted to squirm away from Elizabeth to little avail. "Why don't you two watch a movie while we work on dinner?"

"Movie!" Lucy yelled happily sprinting out of the room.

"No running Lucy!" Carmen shouted after her. Elizabeth gently pushed Emma along into the living room after Lucy. Lucy was happily bouncing in front of the play pen.

"Ok ok," Carmen said mildly annoyed as she opened the play pen. Lucy hurried inside and snuggled into the blanket like bottom. Emma less enthusiastically joined her inside where she was immediately hugged. Elizabeth secured the playpen closed again while Carmen put a movie in what looked like a video game console and played it.

"All right you two be good," Carmen said sternly. "We'll be in the kitchen so we can hear it if you two act up."

"Yes mommy," Lucy said quickly.

"Y-yes mommy," Emma hesitantly followed. This garnered a smile from Carmen as she left into the kitchen.

     Emma was surprised that the movie they chose was actually a pretty serious action movie. It featured a grizzled old secret service officer that just happened to be in a bank while it was being robbed by a heist crew. It was action packed, plenty tense, definitely not something Emma imagined being played for children, not that she was complaining. And if you looked at Lucy staring intently at the screen you would think they were watching mindless cartoons as she suckled her pacifier while clinging to Emma.