Prolouge

Emma stormed out of the club in a huff. Tit for Tat was a strip club that stood just far enough outside of the city to be acceptable to the general populous, so there weren't any other buildings around it to lessen the pink and purple illumination of the suggestive signs and spot lights. Emma stormed past the line of mostly scruffy looking men from the nearby blue collar town, very aware of the skimpy outfit she was wearing. She was no stripper, she was a waitress, but even the waitresses here did not wear much clothing.

     Emma's outfit was a black tube top with the name of the club emblazoned on it, the words "Tit" and "Tat" taking their appropriately suggestive positions on each side of her chest. She was also wearing shorts made of actual latex, a fact that the patrons loved but she hated, with the title of the club emblazoned on the rear.

     The black and purple colors of her outfit somewhat complemented Emma's pale complexion and darker red hair. She didn't have the very bright hair or freckles of a proper ginger, though she kept the fairly pale skin and had a modest but noticeable red color to her hair. She was mildly short for her young adult age, coming in at one or two inches over five feet and skinny enough to match. Her green eyes were welled with tears despite her best efforts.

     The patrons waiting in line couldn't help but give the girls suggestive looks, considering what they were in line for, though most of them paid her no mind once they realized she wasn't one of the strippers. Emma wished they would be that way inside the club instead of just outside. Inside the club she was groped and man handled by almost every table she walked past. The strippers were naked, but at least they had the stage in between them and the grabby patrons, as well as the respect to keep them away. The same could not be said for the waitresses, and it was expected by all of those working there that they would get grabbed multiple times throughout the night, it was considered part of the show at this place.

     Such was the source of Emma's current storming rage. She was never comfortable with that aspect of her work, she thought that maybe she would save some of her dignity by being a waitress and not a stripper, and she would take the lower pay for that, but reality took her dignity anyway. The skimpy outfit and the constant groping finally took their toll on Emma and after slapping a particularly handsy customer she was fired.

"Should have been a stripper," Emma thought. "At least I would have gotten paid for selling my body."

     As Emma finally walked past the general vicinity of the club away from most onlookers she finally broke down and started crying as she continued her march back to her apartment. That was her job, the only job she could get in the small town she was in. Rent was still due, bills still needed to be paid and she was barely getting by as it was. There's no way the club would take her back now, even as a stripper. What would she do? Where would she go? Could she even go anywhere? Only one thought, one solution, came to her mind and it wasn't a very appealing thought.

     Before she knew it Emma had somehow made it back to her small studio apartment that was thankfully on the outskirts of town, only about a mile and a half away from the club where she used to work. Once she was inside she locked the door to be as alone as she could, though she could still here domestic disputes and loud music through the thin walls. She didn't care if they could hear her crying, she didn't care anymore, didn't care about anything anymore.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you guys are ready for my newest story. I thought I would give my take on the semi-popular kidnapped to be a baby genre. I'll try to keep it as grounded as possible given the premise. Don't know how long this one is going to be. I'm going to make it as long as it needs to be, but i think it will be at least over 10 chapters long. Hope you guys like it, stay tuned for more.