Chapter 7

Emma was lead in to the nursery by Carmen, the sight that greeted her was a very tired looking Lucy being held gently by Elizabeth as she suckled on a bottle. Lucy looked at Emma and wiggled as she made her way in.

"Shh shh finish up sweetie then you can play," Elizabeth said gently nudging Lucy back closer to her.

     Emma couldn't look at Lucy, she still thought herself personally responsible for Lucy's insomnic episode last night.

"Well hey you two," Elizabeth said happily.

"Hey sweetie," Carmen approached Elizabeth, since she was still holding a lead attached to Emma's collar, so Emma was dragged along with her as Carmen gave Elizabeth a quick smooch. "Little Em here has something to ask," Emma blushed and looked down embarrassed.

"What is it little one?" Elizabeth asked giggling at the girl's obvious embarrassment.

"Don't make me say it out loud," Emma complained quietly.

"Don't be shy sweetie," Elizabeth said "You've got nothing else to hide from us," Elizabeth said giggling.

"Not funny!" Emma said bitterly.

"Whatever it is a snippy attitude is not the way to get it," Elizabeth scolded. Carmen tugged on Emma's lead as a reminder. Emma quickly dropped the attitude.

"I uh," Emma began but she hesitated embarrassed. "I wanted some help ... you know." Carmen and Elizabeth shared a giggle.

"No I don't sweetie," Elizabeth said sweetly, even though she could guess what it was.

"I need help uh messing," Emma said growing red.

"Aww well I can help with that, sit down next your sissy for a bit, and I'll go make you a special bottle." Emma plopped down next to Lucy, Carmen quickly replaced Elizabeth holding the sluggish Lucy as she suckled down the last of her milk.

"All done," Lucy said quietly. "Want sissy," She said making grabby hands at Emma.

"Aww aren't you sweet," Carmen cooed. She sat Lucy next to Emma, and Lucy quickly grabbed Emma in a hug. Emma nuzzled her head on top of Lucy's happy that Lucy wasn't mad at her.

"Ok you two cuddle bugs Mommy needs to help Emma drink," Elizabeth said coming back with a full bottle. Lucy happily hopped back in to Carmen's lap smiling happily as she snuggled into her. Emma less enthusiastically took her place in Elizabeth's lap and opened her mouth for the bottle with little fuss. "You're being very good Elizabeth."

"Isn't she?" Carmen said while distracting Lucy with a rattle. "Maybe she's finally calmed down." Emma glared not a fan of being talked about like she wasn't in the room, but didn't verbally protest as she continued suckling from the bottle.