"Thank you!" She smiled

"You're welcome!"

My phone sounded, scaring the shit outta me. It alarmed both Roni and her family, but I just ignored it. "Who's that?" She asked.

"Kanye and Meek." I mumbled. "They ain't talking bout nothing."

She gave me that Mhmm look.

"So we probably gone find out the gender today, huh?" I wondered.

"Hopefully! Why are you hiding your phone?" She asked.

"I'm not hiding my phone." I chuckled. "Whatchu talking bout?"

"Who texted you then?"

"It was the boys." I showed her.

"What are they talking about?"

"Why? They not talking bout nothing important. They talking bout that damn 2k19 game. Calm down." I spat.

"They talking bout the game or about you following that Beyoncé bitch on Instagram last night?" She asked.

I didn't respond.

"So you thought I didn't see where you followed her last night. Shawn, you know I've never liked this bitch and for her to be coming back home from the military, I just know it isn't gonna turn out well between me and her if we come in contact."

"Veronica all I did was follow her. I haven't spoken to her since she left. Don't start with me, okay?" I said.

"I'm not starting with you, but when I ask you who your texting, I expect you to tell me the truth. Now you got me watching you closely cause this bitch is back on Instagram."

"I hear you, but why you still letting her get up under your skin. It's been nothing but pure jealousy with you when it comes to her. Always has been. Who said I was even talking to her?"

"It doesn't matter, but you obviously haven't forgotten to stick up for her. It's that fact that you followed her. Why? You know I hate when you follow women that aren't in my family cause I know how you are. Acting like you haven't been unfaithful in the past."

I rolled my eyes, storming out the room slamming the door behind me. I don't want to hear that bullshit right now. I knew this was gone happen. She will blame it on the hormones, but no one will really know how much Beyoncé was always there for me when we were dating.

She had the family with all the money and nice clothes. I had nothing, but when I needed a place to stay or something to eat, her and her parents were there for me. The three of us actually went to school together and all our high school lives, her and Beyoncé went at it. They even fought a couple of times. Bey had them hands back then and I have no doubt about it now now that she's been in the military.

Out of curiosity, I typed in Beyoncé's name. How was her follower count already at 99.8K? She had about 50k before she deactivated so I'm not too surprised. I saw that she had posted two pictures on her story.