like a plan

Annabeth's POV:

The Brawns tribe walks off into the forest and to their camp, and I watch as Percy tells them he needs to speak with Jeff. "Are you sure that you don't want us waiting for you?" Lee asks sweetly, and I scoff silently.

Jeff comes up and places his hand over Percy's broad shoulder. "Nope, he'll be okay."

Lee and the rest of the tribe nod and make their way down the ramp. Once they're out of sight we all leap out of the bushes, cracking our joints. "Oh man, I feel like I've been sitting and cramped up in those bushes for hours," Leo complains, rubbing his arms and torso.

Nico rolls his eyes beside him, "That's because you were."

"Well...then look at that, I was right!" Leo grins in Nico's face. Nico just merely walks away, already done with the fire boy.

Jeff to the side clasps his hands together, "Alright, I believe my part to help you guys is done."

"Thank you, Jeff, for letting us do this," I praise, beginning to try to formulate a plan to keep Percy and my tribe within the Beauty tribe's eyesight for a while longer so that it's more convincible that the Brawn tribe played the prank.

"It was my pleasure, now I need you guys to leave so I can clean up tribal and all," Jeff replies, putting out the fire in the center.

Nodding, I grab Percy's hand, leading Seaweed Brain away. Muttering to him, I say, "You need to be in their sight just a little while longer."

"Why don't I walk you guys down to the beach, then have a rock skipping contest with some from your tribe and some from Beauty tribe before meeting you at the palm trees?" He murmurs back, drawing me closer, out of hearing range. I feel heat rise to my cheeks at how close he is.  

"Sounds like a plan." 

Have an amazing night/day wherever you are! - The Fangirl 

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO series. I do not own Survivor. I do not own these characters.