Chapter 19 - The Show

Sorry for the very late update. Pardon my mistakes.

NK invited Lavanya and Prakash, at first she was reluctant to join the show, but NK insisted and she agreed to it.

Finally the big day is here.
Everything is set for the show. The sweets and cakes were catered by Khushi's restaurant.

Khushi along with others reached the venue. Arnav welcomed everyone.

"Arnav... Am I ok??? Do I look nice???"

"Baby....u look stunning and beautiful." He said lightly squeezing her hannd.

"Call me if u want something or ask Hareesh...he will be here to cater u all. I have to go now" Arnav pecked her forehead and left from there.

Gupta and Malliks were blown away by the arrangements and all... Till now they know that he is a businessman, but now they saw the magnitude of how much rich he is...how much big his empire is.

Finally the lights went off and the only thing they can see was the title of the show.
'- ALLURE +'
Each letters had different shades of colour and on the side there is a - and + sign. There is not only slim models, but there were fat models too with different complexions
Khushi got shocked....She thought it will be a usual show where there is only slim models. The show started making everyone amazed with their attire.
Everyone got surprised and shocked to see the showstopper.... In fact some of them shed tears too. It was an acid attack survivor....
Finally Arnav came there with the showstopper.... Everyone stood up and clapped.
It is time for his speech. He thanked his team and every ppl who worked hard for these. He told them about the significant of the show... That beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. It is in the eyes of beholder.
The showstopper thanked Arnav and AR groups for giving her a chance in that platform. She mentioned about the struggles and issues girls go through...

Arnav mentioned his mom...di...mausi...nani....Then finally Khushi.
"I'm very lucky to spend my life with an amazing woman who stood with me in all time...who supported me.... Everybody says that behind every successful man there is a woman...but I like to say tht my woman stand next to me not behind me....so please put ur hands for Mrs.Khushi Gupta Singh Raizada."

Saying this Arnav moved to the VIP lounge and pulled Khushi to the stage
"This wonderful woman inspired me to come up with such a theme..."

Then turning to Khushi....
"Thanks for sharing your life with me and inspiring me..."

Khushi smiled at him...
"Thank you everyone." He concluded his speech and held Khushi in his hands while they posed for the photos.

Everyone thought that the show ended but Arnav announced something.
"Now its time for us to reveal our new line of clothings.... A mother is she who can take place of all others but whose place no one can take... So for all the soon-to-be mothers we are presenting the "M&Me Collection"....
Pregnant ladies or ladies with bumbs started to walk on the ramp.

Lavanya was totally shocked by it... She now understood why NK insisted that she should attend the show. Arnav thanked NK and his team for working on that collection.
The show was a successful one which is followed by a party.

Lavanya wanted to go from there as she knew that NK's family is there, but soon she got mobbed by the Raizadas and Malliks. Seeing all them she got panicked thinking that they might insult her.

Khushi side hugged Lavanya as soon as she saw her.
"Its nice meeting you lavanyaji.... By the way I'm Khushi, NK's bhabhi."

"I know....he have told me."

"Sit down now, then we can talk."
Saying this Khushi tugged at her hand and made her sit on a chair.

"How are you Lavanya??? And the baby?" Asked Anjali