Chapter 16A - Unveiled

They saw a picture of Khushi on the screen in which she is smiling. They head the sound of guitar as the light fell on Arnav. H e started to lip sync along with the song played in the background

While they projected her pics along with their pics. Khushi had tears when she heard the first stanza itself.

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make-up, to cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

Arnav lead her to the stage and danced while their pics projected on the background which includes their crazy selfies where one can see a carefree Arnav and Khushi. People in AR were surprised to see Arnav like that.

When the song ended, Khushi hugged Arnav and cried.  The light goes off then and Arnav pulled Khushi to a corner and wiped her tears. He placed a kiss on her forehead and came back to the stage. Soon the light came back.

"Mausaji... I think Arnav is more romantic than you... You have to admit that."

"I'm glad to hear that Anjali bitiya. Sometimes I see myself in him and Ratna in Khushi bitiya... It may feel cheesy but I can't help it." Told Arvind to Anjali who placed her hand on his shoulder.

Arshi moved out of the stage and came near to Arvind.
"Arnav... That was outsantanding... My beta turned into a romantic hero...awww"

"Papa... Your daughter was feeling so nervous about this party.... So it is to make her understand that she is beautiful."

"That's good beta...and Khushi bitiya... Trust me...now a days Arnav couldn't even look at anyone.... You don't knw how he continuously looks at you at time to time." Arvind teased his daughter in law.

"Mausaji is right... Arnav can't take his eyes off you Khushi.".

"Di... See how you are making her shy with your teasing." Arnav looked at Khushi who is blushing hearing all these.

"Di where is NK, your team mate in teasing league." Arnav looked around to find NK.

"He was here just now...don't know where he went." Akash commented...

Meanwhile outside the reception hall.
NK cut the call and shocked to find Lavanya standing across him.  She was supervising the labours to carry out the pans and all..They were standing across a round stair...nk on the other side while Lavanya on other side. He heard her speaking with someone and understand that she is leaving.

Lavanya turned around and saw NK...
Her expression changed into shock. She turned around and started to walk from there.

Lavanya ran towards the door as NK followed her behind. He saw her getting into an auto rickshaw and ran behind it calling her.
"Anya..."

Lavanya saw NK running behind the auto which brought tears in her.
'why is he following her now? He is the one who betrayed her.'