Chapter 16B - Unveiled

They sat together and Arnav started
"I got information about Lavanya... just now I received this file from the detective."

Arvind and Khushi stared at the file curiously.
"What do you came to know about Lavanya?" Asked Arvind to Arnav.

"Lavanya got married to some Ashwin Singhnia...and it was arranged by Manohar Mallik. Ashwin was offered money to marry Lavanya by Manohar."
Both Khushi and Arvind became shocked.

"I don't know if Manohar knew this or not...that this Ashwin was already married to another lady when he married Lavanya. Legally Lavanya is not his wife. After marriage they moved here...along with her family...
Her family couldn't do anything because of Manohar and Ashwin"

"How is she now?"Khushi asked

"Aswin left her 4 months back as she came to know about his previous marriage... She gave case against him."

"What about her parents?"

"Her mother couldn't make it when she came to know about all these...she passed away 3 months back. Now she is living with her father" Arnav informed them.

"Arnav...let's talk with NK... And let them meet"

"Papa....this is not easy..."

"Why?" Arvind asked.

"Lavanya is 5 months pregnant." Arnav announced making both of them shocked.

"Ohhh my...she is suffering all because of that Manohar..."How did he got such a wonderful son like NK?" Arvind commented feeling sad for Lavanya.

"Nanheji and Lavanya don't deserve it..."

"How will he tolerate this???" Arvind asking thinking about NK

"Papa...I think we should talk to NK..."

"Yes... Beta we should..."

"Arnav we have to support him ...give him strength..." Khushi told

Around evening NK came back with a gloomy face...
"NK beta...come and sit with me for sometimes..." Arvind said to NK and he sat next to him.

"Khushi beta could you bring some tea and snacks for all of us..."

"Ji papa...."

"You didn't sleep well last night???"

"No...nothing like that...I slept well..."

"You had lunch???" Arvind asked him

"Yup...hmm...had some pizza..."

No... that's not done...come on...let's have something..."

Arvind pulled NK towards the dinning table while Khushi laid down the plates

"Nanheji... Don't argue with me...have this food like a obedient boy... I can't let my devarji having an empty stomach."

"Yeah..when we have a chef in our house. How can anyone stay with an empty stomach..." Arnav commented.

"Nannav... Awww...You are such a good hubby... You don't waste a chance to praise your wife." Nk teased him suppressing his sadness as he don't want to disturb them with his emotional turmoil.

"Khushi did you got what he implied? He just said that you don't cook well, instead I was praising you only."

"No...no...bhabi...nothing like tht... You are a great cook..I like the foods prepared by you."

"Arnav don't tease my poor devarji."

"He tease me a lot bhabi..." NK said to Khushi.

"Awww...devarji.. I'm there for you... Don't worry...we can tackle him together."