Chapter 5- A Night To Remember

Time for the prom. I can't stall it any longer I need to confess my feelings, besides the whole event won't last longer than one night so my hours are limited. N.Y University is one of the few universities who organize formal dances twice the year. The first is set on November and the second is during June, the very last day, to celebrate the seniors before the graduation day.

I've spend the whole day trying to find the perfect clothes to wear. I bought an extraordinary A-line jewel neck, floor length tulle in silver color that made my cleavage sparkle and I raised my hair to a ponytail.

We didn't have to rent a limousine because Izzy's parents had themselves one. Once Emma and I got into the limousine, I greeted all the girls but Izzy. They all look so beautiful but to me only one girl matter tonight.
When the car stopped, Eve walked out first and Emma followed, leaving me behind with Angie.

When Izzy got out her beautiful strapless, pale-red dress appeared, it was made of semi-embroidered fabric accentuated her thin waist, that was covered by her beautiful straight blonde hair. Her tight, rose colored lips are pursed in what seems to be mid-kiss. The slight hint of moisture on her lips makes them glisten in the light. The way she got out of the limousine, showed that this night belonged to her. No Sydney could overthrow her.

We got into the ballroom to find it filled with people.  I start to dance a playful pop song with Angie and Savannah when Emma and Eve joined us. I didn't think of saying anything to Izzy at thit point until Emma pushed me a little.

"Wake up, Eve came with us!" Emma said.

"So?"

"So Izzy is dancing alone, go now before that douchebag ex of hers make a move" I smiled and took a sip of Emma's drink before I start going towards her. I saw Tim across the room approaching her as well, so I went a little faster to reach her first.

Emma was staring from the moment left, so she pretend to fall accidentally affront of Tim to delay him, "go" she formed the word with her mouth.

Unfortunately for me, Tyler was on the ball as well. He got in front of me and grabbed with both of his hands, my shoulders creating a resistance that made me incapable of moving."Let go of me!"

"Are you that fucking delusional? She doesn't want you!"

I pushed him with all of my strength and he took a few steps back setting me free. I managed to create distance between us but he kept following, until a few seconds later he walked faster reducing that distance. My heart was beating fast and my step became quicker as I panicked. Suddenly everybody took their partner, as the band started singing Christina Perri's  A Thousand Years, that cleared the room for Tyler to approach me faster, but I accidentally overstepped making myself fall on someone, forcing Tyler to stop walking.

I shivered when I suddenly felt a girl's soft hands caressing mine.

"Izzy" I whispered, she put both of her hands on my waist and I ran mine along her shoulders.

"Taylor?" My eyes focused on hers and I couldn't speak because I couldn't believe what was happening. "Taylor?" She repeated softly.

I was unable to speak, instead I started moving along with the slow rhythm, forcing her to do the same. She smiled sweetly and urged her body to follow my moves.  I really wanted to lean and just kiss those puffy delicate, red-colored lips.

"That was sudden" Izzy said "But I'm happy you're here"

"You didn't seem to"

"I am not expressive"

I placed my body closer to hers 

"You look stunning tonight"

"You're not bad yourself" My emotions were not easily hidden on my innocent face. "I want to be a member of Kappa... again"