The Telling...of what?

What can I say? Enjoy the short chapter😅👍🏻

            .: Beast Boy's POV :.

I thought that if I told them about Raven and me knowing what we did yet still not under control...maybe it would've help. But I wasn't sure...

"Are you going to tell today??" Asked Raven curoius. Ugh, like she didn't know.

Wait, but if I'm telling it means that we wanted that...ok...maybe I wanted that but I bet Raven didn't. Ugh... here goes nothing:

"Well...me and...Raven....knew what we did.... B-But we didn't know how to take control!!" I say shaking.
"You guys WHAT??? OOOOOH, you likeeee each otherrrr don'cha?" Said Cyborg soooo intrigiued.
"NO" Said Raven firmly.
"Yeah. NO" I repeat.
"Well what do you mean by the not knowing how to take control of your own body?" Asked Starfire confused.
"Well when we blacked out we could see what the body saw but couldn't take control of our actions" Raven affirmed.
"Exactly" I affirm too.
"So you didn't actually knew but knew" sai Robin.
"Yeah" we said at the same time.
"And Cy?"
"I DIDN'T KNOW A THING" He said laughing, yet angry.
"Okahaay" we said laughing too.
"So you...guys...like each other after all?"
"WHAT, NO!" We said again at the same time.
"Stop doing that!" We said again.
"STOP- ugh..." we sighed in defeat.
"OK so you do the liking of each other"
"No Star, we said 3 times, NO"
"I understand. But you would've been a really cute, on and off couple" said Star making a pray with her arms.
"Whatever you say" said Raven.
"Raven... can we talk for a sec?" I ask her.
"Umm...ok?" She asked confused.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her slowly outside the room, letting everyone in a bit of shock because I took Raven by the hand. Even though Robin took her hands in his many times...ugh whatever.

"What did you want to tell me?"
"Well Raven...umm..how do I ask this?"
"Well just say it"
"Well...did you...like the kiss last night? BecauseIKnowYouSawAndFeltWhatWasSo-"

She cut me of with...A KISS?? Oh man...her lips are even softer this ti- what am I saying she's my frie-? I love her...whoa. How long and passionate this kiss is. Maybe she's waiting for me so I start kissing her back leading her to the wall wich made her let go and wrap her hands adound my neck and hugs me.

"Of course I liked it. You are my best friend. If that was anything it would be" she whispers and leaves to her room.

What was that suppose to mean? Am I just being put in the friendzone, 'cause I don't like that zone my friend, oh no oh!

"Yo what did you tell to her?" Asked Cyborg putting his head in his hands smiling and captured Rob and Star's attention.
"Well, I just asked her...if she liked the kiss last night... BecauseIfWeWeren'tTotallyConciounsDidn'tMeanThatWeDidn'tFeel"
"Ok we got it. And what'd he say??" Asked again Cyborg because those two were just...silent, listening and specially waited.
"Well..." I had to lie. It would be an invade of privacy of Raven.
"She said no, just like that, a simple no" I affirm making sure they get it. Hope it's not that obvious.
"Oh..I am...the sorry friend" apologized Star
"Sorry Beast Boy if-"
"Little man, I bet she lied. You asked her something personal. Who knows what she thinks?" Cyborg Interrupted Robin making him a bit angry.
"It's fine guys, it didn't affect me! It was not me that da-"
"It actually was, yet not so concious" he smirked.
"Yeah, yeah sure. Let's go to sleep"
"But it's the afternoon still" said Star
"Oh, then let's play some games Cy, how 'bout I beat that high score" I smile at him
"Oh no you don't!" He said laughing at me

And that's how the rest of the day went. With Cyborg playing games with me, Star and Rob flirting and with me...thinking about Raven and what happened in the hall...oh Raven, you're so unforgiveble sometimes. Not cool.

-
-
-
I hope you liked it, I didn't make it that big because I'm tired so hope you liked it there and there.
Love❤