Just Truths

.: Raven's POV :.

It's another morning, another day. WAIT, it's 10??? I overslept. I never oversleep! Ohh yeah...flashbacks...right. Thanks brain.

I walk in the common room and I don't even get to say 'hi' and-

"Raven, you overslept. What's wrong?" Asked Robin concerned.
"Hi" I say with a 'you should greet first' face "Nothing happened, I just got to sleep a bit too later"
"Oh, ok then. We were planning to play a game"
"What type of game?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

What game do they want me to play? I feel my heart race. Stop!

"It's a game called Just Truths. We ask a question, of course one per person, in circle until we get bored and stop it. Wanna play?" Asked Cy with a smirk.
"Raven, before you say anything, we are all playing so-" I stopped Beast Boy.
"Fine" I sigh.
"Joy!" Said Star.
"Who starts?"
"I wish to!" Said Starfire.
"Ok" we agreed.
"Well, how much do you think we grew up?"
"Well I definetly grew up a lot. I'm taller than you" said BB with a laugh and I roll my eyes and respond to Star's question too:
"Well not that much"
"We neither" said the others.
"Ok Raven, your turn"
"Ok, umm...let me think. Oh, haha..."
"What?" Asked BB.
"Oh nothing. Just thinking"
"Aha well are you gonna say it?" Asked Cyborg with a 'i know what you were gonna say' face.
"Oh, right. Are we gonna have any parties?" I ask in my montone but still the others were in shock and stared at me.
"What?" I ask.
"You, just asked about parties?" Asked Robin.
"Well, yeah. Is something wrong with that?"
"No nothing! Just that, you never ask about parties or anything loud or out of your sistem"
"I guess I'll have my tries"
"Well I think that we will, right Rob?" Said BB begging Robin.
"Well yeah. Sure"
"Cool!" Bb and Cy high-fived and smiled.

.: TIME SKIP :.

Wow we know each other better now. We were a bit more different than we tought we'll be. At least I was.

"Well, tommorow night is a party at the Titans Tower as Raven suggested." Said Robin getting his communicator out to invite people.
"Nice" said BB starring at me.
"Psst, BB" says Cyborg.
"What dude?" Asked Beast Boy lost .
"You're staring at Raven" he said with a serious face yet amused.

He immediatly snaps out of it and Cyborg starts to laugh at him making him blush and making me smile.

.: Cyborg's POV :.

Yo, grass stain was starring at Raven. What'cha think you're doing?

"Psst, BB" I say with a quite serious face
"What dude?" He said lost. Oh no you don't!
"You're starring at Raven"

He snapped out of it with a blush. I start to laugh and see Raven smile for a second. Was I hallucinating? Raven just smiled at BB staring at her. Oh wait, chill. She laughs. WAIT SHE LAUGHED? Ok something's odd.

"Yo grass stain. Can we talk?"
"Yeah sure, what's up?" He says with a smile
"What's happening with you and Raven? I mean you were starring at her and she smiled and laughed at it and didn't kill you! It's obvious"
"DUDE, there's nothing between us j-just friends man!" He said with a biggo blush on his face, shaking his hands and stuttering.
"Yo dude, then...what happened to you?"
"Umm..nothin' dude"
"Dude you can't lie to me. I'll find out whatever what"
"Trust me, nothing!" He raised his hands.
Oh it's down BB, if you wanna play like this, let's go.
"Ok, see ya later"
"Bye"

He's tottaly into her! You could see it on his face. Imma get it out from him 'cause my lil' sis over here might know already and he'll make a fool of himself. Hold up he leaves.

"Yo, wait up!"

.: Starfire's POV :.

I could hear friend Cyborg and friend Beast Boy talking about...friend Raven? But why? Ooh are they doing the talking between boys? OOOH maybe friend Beast Boy likes Raven. That would be sooo cute. He will finally get over Terra and move on with his friends.

"Raven, the boys are talking about you." I let Raven know.
"R-really?" She almost spat her tea.
"The really"
"Do you know why?" She asked.
"I do not, but the boys do. You should ask them"
"No, let them be. I know that they have their...boy moments and stuff...just like our girls stuff"
"Ooh, so I did help you with the girl stuff!"
"Don't push it" she said 《o _ o
"I shall leave you now"
"Yeah..."

.: Robin's POV :.

The boys are talking to each other, excluding me and the girls too. Oh wait, they all stop and walk away. Really, good synchronization (idk if I wrote it good) .
Star comes to me.

"Hello Robin!"
"Hi Star, umm sorry to ask but, what were you and Raven talking about?"
"We were talking about what I heard the boys talk about"
"Oh" I 'understoond' everything, thanks Star. Well at least she told me something and didn't hesitate.
"Robin, come" she dragged me to the couch
"We shall watch a movie, by ourseleves" she smiles at me and turns on the TV.
"Yeah, we should" I respond giving her a kiss on the cheek.

-
-
-
That's it for this chapter Titans. Ready to party?
Love❤❤