Last night

.: Cyborg's POV :.

Yo I don't know what happened last night but I remember Raven and BB coming back from their rooms. Hol' up. I never thought I'll put those names in one frame without using the word 'fight'. Huh. Wierd.

"Morning people!" I yell in the common room
"Quiet" said Raven in her monotone.
She was the only one in the room. Again. Wierd.
"Oh, and morning to you too" she said after a moment of quiet.
"Umm, Rave? Where are the others?" I ask rubbing my neck confused.
"Well...they are trying to find out what happened last night."
"And why aren't you with them?"
"Because...they'll find it for me too. Plus, they started in the morning and i needed to meditate so. That's why"
"Okay, then. See ya later"
"Mhm" she answers without even opening her mouth.

.: SOME TIME LATER :.

Where are they? Man I'm tired of searching. Oh wait! I hear them, finally!!

"Yo mans. Not cool playing hide and seek without saying" I say with a tired face
"Cy, we found what happened, just look at the cameras!" Says BB dragging me with an exciting face
"Yo, chill. I can walk by myself ya know?" I say stopping him.
"Oops. Sorry"
"Cyborg! Look what we found! We shall go in the common room and show friend Raven too!" Says Starfire in excitment.
"Let's go" said Robin, well normally

.: Raven's POV :.

I hear them SCREAMING FROM HERE. Can't they be a bit more silence? Ugh. They're coming. So I stop meditating and wait.

"Friend Raven! We found what happened last night!" Said Star with such a smile on her face.
"Let's put it on the TV and see it more clearly" says Cyborg...ok, here it comes.

.: The tape :.

"Hey BB, come here" said Cyborg "Look at Raven, go to her man!"

Me and BB blushed (irl)

"Well, here it goes"
"Hi BB"

Did I just call him BB? Ughhhh...this is all Cyborg's fault..

"Well hi Raven! How's it going?" He put his arm on my cheek and gets the hair on the other side of the ear.

I was a cheery now.

"Good now that you're here" I smirk

I SMIRKED??? AT HIM???? This is so not good. Robin stops the tape and says:

"Umm, Beast Boy, Raven does any of you remember that before we continue?" Robin says a bit concerned. Why is he concerned, idk either.
"No." We say calmly. Then look at each other and look away blushing.
"I see.."
"No dude. Really, we had no idea" Beast boy said calm.
"Ok let's continue" said Cyborg. Finally he did something good and saved us.

"Well why is that?" He asked smirking back
"Well because...haha...you make me happy, you never noticed?" I smiled and giggled at that
"Oh but I did know. You never said it, on the other side" he put the other part of the hair on the other side of the other ear(lol) and I put my hood up.

He got closer and took me by the hood and kissed me. That looked cute...WAIT what did I just say??? Ok, calm down Raven. You were...blacked out, you blacked, that's it. Idk what happened...

"I love you Rae Rae"
"I wove you too" I whispered the last part in his ear yet was still hearable (does this word even exist? Idk) and then...
"You know Cy, it went pretty well, she LOVES me"
"Nice shot dude!" Said Cy punching him in the shoulder
"Haha, right"

.: End of Tape :.

Well, as I remember Star and Robin weren't drunk. Lucky ones... in fact it was me, Beast Boy and Cyborg that were. So... they both looked at us.

"That was most...unexpected yet warming and sweet for friend Raven and Beast Boy to be together" said Star group hugging me and him.
"S-Star...n-no air" BB said saving us both making me growl.
"Oops, sorry!"
"So Cy, you said they weren't strong." Said Robin crossing his hands.
"They weren't I SWEAR"
"Maby I did some of the snooping around" said Star with a giggle.
"YOU DID WHAT?" Yeeled Cy.
"Well I found this and-"
"Starfire that's one of the strongest alcohol you can ever find! Where did you find it??" I ask almost yelling at her too.
"Well...in your room..."
"Wait, WHAT? I swear on whatever you want that that's not from my room!"
Then...
"Oh wait you're really not lying? Ok...but how did it get her-"
"Haha...umm got'cha?" Said BB.
"You've got to be kidding me..." I say slapping myself "Beast Boy...what were you doing in my room...AND WHY DID YOU GET THAT IN THERE??"
"Umm...well. It was suppose to be a little prank but I didn't know that Starfire would get in here and get it!!" He said pointing at Star.
"Ummm...I think it's enough" said Robin calming things down a bit.
"Ok. Let's clear this up. Star just put some strong alcohol from BB in 3 drinks, ours, and then we blacked out and that happened" said Cyborg.
"Kinda" said BB.
"Ok, now what?" I ask.
"We need to know if there is something between you three that me and Star don't know"
"Well...um...nothing Rob" said Cyborg calm. "That's the problem" he continued.
"Are you sure Cy?" Beast boy asked.

What is he talking about?

"What is that BB? Do you want to tell them?" Cyborg whispered to BB looking at us so we could hear him.
"Ummm...maybe's the right thing" he said back.
-
-
-
Cliffhangerrrr mwahahahaha😂 sorry but this needs to be a bit entertaing right? Comment what you think is going to happen before going to the next chapter. Guess you'll guess.
Love❤