"Were you planning on swimming?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

He smiled. "Not if you aren't." He said taking my hand. There it goes again. i felt it. That strange pull in me. I wonder idly if he felt it too. 

He led me to the docks-the railings on each side were decorated with gold lights-and then we stopped when i seen a wooden table with two chairs on each side. There was a tall candle in the middle and two short candles on the side of it. There was a glass over them that shaped the candles, probably to keep them form blowing out. The table cloth was white and lacy. There was two glasses of water on both sides, a clear pitcher of iced water on Ethan's side. There was also a knife and a fork on each side as well. I stared in utter astonishment. 

"How...." I was unable to finish, still staring. He grinned and led me to the table. 

He pulled my chair out for me and i sat down. He sat on the other side. 

"Well, i remember you said you like going to the beach. So i thought we'd have our first date here." He said, smiling. 

I looked around and and down at the beach, it was dark everywhere but here on the docks.  We right smack in the middle. 

"You like?" He asked,  

I turned to him, shocked. "Its beautiful. Really beautiful." I whispered. 

He smiled a triumphant smile. "I'm glad you like it."

"You did this by yourself?" I asked. 

He snorts. "I wish. My mom and Rachel helped me." He says. 

I smile. "You guys did an amazing job." I said in admiration. "So what's for dinner?" I asked, i was kind of starving. 

"Hold on for a moment." He said, taking out his phone. "Alright, you can bring it Shane....no, just bring it stupid." He said into the phone. After a moment, he ended the call and put his phone in his pocket. He shakes his head. "Brothers." He says. 

"I didn't know you had a brother." I said, surprised. I thought it was just him and Rachel. 

He snorts. "Yeah. He's a freshman in college and he's a lunatic. If you think i'm conceited, you should see him." He says with mock disgust. I laugh nervously. Another cocky Dekard. I felt sorry for Rachel. 

I turned at the sound of footsteps coming towards us. It was two guys. One had sandy blonde hair-which i'm guessing was Ethan's brother- and the other one had dark brown hair. They got closer and i noticed a plate in each of their hands, but it was covered with a silver cap thingy. When both came into view, i immediately see the family resemblance. The green eyes, the hair, the muscular tone, the smile...they could have been twins. 

Shane and his friends smiled when they set down the plates. The dark haired guy lifted the silver thing off the plate at the same time Shane lifted it off Ethan's plate. 

"Dinner, is served." Shane said. 

We were having steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. Oh i loved green beans. It looked yummy. I looked up at shane and his friend. 

"Thank you." I said politely. Shane's friend nodded and smiled and shane winked. 

"No problem. Just helpin' out the little bro here." He said, punching Ethan lightly. 

"Okay, you can go now." Ethan said annoyed. 

"Ah c'mon bro. Aren't you going to introduce me? You been talking about her nonstop to me and now i see why." He said, smiling at me. I blushed.