Open Your Eyes (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I just want to be alone, please."

And for the first time in his life, Yoongi did something he was told to do, not because he wanted to, but because the other person had asked him to.

So he left the room and he could almost swear that, as he was walking out of the door...

He could hear Jimin's silent sobs, behind his back.

And those quiet sounds tugged at his heart a lot, probably a lot more than Yoongi dared to admit.

Why was his heart aching so much?

"Yoongi, it's been a week."

"A week since what?"

Seokjin sighed and let down his mug of morning coffee on the table.

"A week since Jiminie was released from the hospital. You still haven't called him?"

Yoongi let out a huff, as he swirled his chair around, facing Seokjin who had a worried look on his face. "He told me to leave, he said he wants to be alone."

"Yeah, but maybe he was just... a bit upset on that day. It's not like he wanted to cut all contact with you or something." Seokjin tried to select his words carefully, because he honestly found it weird how Yoongi managed to stay away from Jimin for more than one day.

Although Jimin's feelings for Yoongi were as obvious as a bright sun during the day, Yoongi's were like a tiny star in the night sky – even though they weren't that visible, you could still tell they were there, hidden safely behind clouds or even the Moon itself.

Seokjin knew it wasn't his business to pry in and he definitely did not like meddling in people's affairs, but Yoongi was his friend and Jimin was a likable fellow, so it hurt him to see both of them like this – trying to distant themselves from each other, while all they craved for was the other's presence.

"Like you would know." Yoongi mumbled under his breath and then turned his head to Namjoon who had just thrown his newspaper on the table, creating unneeded noise. "You've got something to say?" Yoongi dared, as he raised an eyebrow at the youngest in the room.

"Actually, yes." Namjoon said between gritted teeth, as he got up from his chair and walked over to Yoongi, stopping just a few centimeters away from him. "I've never seen someone as dumb as you."

"Excuse me?"

Yoongi was the type who could not be offended by such words, but they were coming from Namjoon and fine, maybe Yoongi gave a tiny bit of fuck about his opinion and maybe, just maybe... he really considered him as his friend. Even though he called Namjoon annoying and stuff, Yoongi still shared a lot with him and liked the other as a person and as a co-worker. Yoongi could tell that Namjoon had a bright future ahead of himself, even though he was just in his 3rd year, he had already proved himself in the field.

"Did Jimin have to spell it out of you?! His actions in the past weeks are more than enough if you ask me! Of course he wouldn't want to explain himself, that would probably be humiliating! It's obvious that he would be tired of this, who wouldn't be?! Seriously, Hyung! You're so damn slow! And if you keep sitting on your ass like the damn lazy sloth you are, you're going to lose the one person that actually-!"

"O-okay, Joonie. That's enough." Seokjin interrupted, as he grabbed Namjoon's hand and pulled him a few steps away from Yoongi, who had an unreadable expression on his face.

On a normal occasion, Yoongi would punch in the face anyone who dared to speak to him like that and he probably shouldn't have shared details with Namjon about the last conversation he had had with Jimin, but as always he felt like he was missing something. He felt like he was the only one who didn't know what was going on and more importantly – why.

Seokjin seemed to know, Namjoon was usually as oblivious as fuck, but he seemed to be aware of what was going on inside Jimin's head as well, but Yoongi considered himself much closer to Jimin than Seokjin or Namjoon, he wasn't even sure if Jimin and Seokjin had ever had a proper conversation before. So why the hell was he the only one in the dark??

"Just think about this..." Namjoon began, after calming down a bit, because Seokjin's comforting pats on his back really did wonders. "If it's so hard for you to figure out why Jimin did those things, then ask yourself why you care so much? Why haven't you been sleeping well in the past week, when that's usually all you think about... when you not sleeping, why do you keep walking around the corridors like a zombie? Scaring the patients even more than before, why did spend so much time with Jimin? Why did you let him in your apartment countless times? Why do you always smile, while talking about him? Though, you probably haven't realized what look you have on your face whenever Jimin's name is brought up. You know why you're not calling him and it's not because Jimin told you not to. You're just afraid that you would mess up again. You're blaming yourself that you didn't notice earlier that Jimin was having hard time and you're scared that you might be the reason for that, you're afraid that you might not be able to help him, but make things worse and I'm sorry to say this, Hyung but if you don't have the guts to face Jimin like a man and tell him exactly why you care so much about him... then I really do pity you."

And with those last words, Namjoon walked out of the door, but not before slamming it really hard, leaving behind a very proud Seokjin and a dumbfounded Yoongi.

Why I care so much?

Isn't that obvious?

It's because it's Jimin...

And towards Jimin, I have always-

Always...

Always...

What, Min Yoongi?

What??

  ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

Namjoon giving lectures on life, because yeah... it suits him! 😆 haha

It's time to open your eyes, Yoongi! 😩