Open Your Eyes (part 2)

Jimin cooked for Yoongi.

He talked to him for hours and listened to the older speaking about his troubles. Jimin felt good whenever Yoongi shared his thoughts with him, it meant that he trusted him.

He smiled whenever he saw Yoongi.

He always visited him during lunch.

Jimin was happy whenever he was by Yoongi's side, he had never liked anyone so much in his life before.

He watched movies he even didn't like, simply because the older enjoyed them and told him that it sucked watching movies alone. Jimin also thought so, it was nice to share an opinion or throw comment about something while the movie was playing and you couldn't do that, if you you were watching it alone.

He spent hours in a fucking Kumamon costume, which drained all energy from his body just because he wanted to spend some more time with Yoongi, to maybe learn every more about him, things that he wouldn't tell him if he wasn't wearing the costume.

He did all of that, because he was and without a doubt still is, helplessly and deeply in love with Min Yoongi.

And yet... Yoongi didn't know?

"Come on Jimin, tell me. Why this hospital? Why Kumamon? Why-?"

"You know." Jimin cut in, as he finally dared to look in Yoongi's eyes, but his heart dropped once again when he noticed the surprised look on the older's face, the confusion, the question marks in his eyes.

"What? No, Jimin. I don't know, that's why I'm asking you, so tell-"

"You know!" Jimin rarely raised his voice, he only did that sometimes when his mother was bothering him too much and of course he regretted it seconds later, however now he did not feel that regret even after a whole minute passed.

Silence filled the room once again and Yoongi had never felt uncomfortable in Jimin's presence, not even on that day when the boy practically invited himself in his house and started touching everything his hands could reach. But right now... the air felt so thick and heavy that Yoongi could almost choke on his spit. He wanted to understand, but Jimin was not telling him anything, so how could he-?

If you really have no idea how I feel, Hyung... then that just hurts me even more. I can't- I don't want to pretend anymore. I don't want to deceive you or me. I love you, Hyung... I really do.

Jimin wanted to say that out loud, but he couldn't find the strength to do so.

"I'm tired." Jimin said instead, gaining Yoongi's attention again.

"Of course you are, you should get more rest and-"

"No, I'm tired of this. You really don't get it, Hyung? I think that-" Jimin's voice broke then and he averted his head away again, eyes already filled with tears.