Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1

Start from the beginning

Yes Chanyeol goes wherever she goes. He likes being her shadow even is the dark though it's not possible to have a shadow in dark. But Chanyeol is her shadow which stays even in dark.

Before the class starts, Chanyeol was writing down notes for Rene cause yesterday she didn't come to school. Chanyeol didn't think too much why. All he knows that she isn't going to ask anyone's help for notes so he did it for her. It's not the first time Chanyeol did this.

After the class ended, Sehun was the first one to leave.

"Nayeon is waiting outside for me. Bye."

Kai and Bora came to him and waved him bye. Chanyeol simply smiled at them.

Rene was putting her belongings into her backpack.

"Hey, " Chanyeol greeted her.

She looked up. Hesitation is everything that Chanyeol saw over her face. He stepped backwards a few steps. Right now he and only some students are in class including her.

She didn't bother to see anything.

Chanyeol took out his notebook and placed it on her desk and smiled.

"It will help you I hope so."

"Thank you." She finally said something.

Chanyeol was jumping inside. It's not like she ever talked to him but it always thanks or hello. Ohh sorry this time also she said thanks. Who cares? Chanyeol is just too happy to hear her.

Before Chanyeol could say anything to her, she walked away. Chanyeol left there with his unstoppable heartbeat.

Chanyeol immediately dialed Kai's number.

"She said thanks to me." Chanyeol shouted.

"That means she is normal cause normal people also say thanks when someone helps them." Kai said from the other side.

Chanyeol cursed himself for calling Kai. Chanyeol didn't say anything, he cut the call and dialed Sehun's number.

"Shee SAID....."

"Thanks to you?" Before Chanyeol could say it, Sehun did.

"YES."

"Congrats then?" Sehun asked and with that Chanyeol cut the call.

.....

"Tomorrow is our last day of school. What did you think?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked so down. It has been freaking three hours both Sehun and Kai trying to cheer up their friend.

"Bro don't think too much. You can also go to same academy as Rene." Kai said.

"I know that." Chanyeol said.

Both Sehun and Kai exchanged looks.

"They why?"

"Why are you sad?"

"I think she really doesn't like me."

"Why all of a sudden you are thinking this? You were always positive about this. You always said she likes you that's why she always hides her face whenever she sees you cause she doesn't want to give you heart attack." Sehun said.

"Yes you always took things so positively. Honestly if I was you then I would have given up so early." Kai said and Sehun glared at him.

Kai realized what he just said. He immediately slapped himself mentally.

"I mean maybe she is just shy, she needs her time to think. I am sure she knows how much you love her. There is no way she doesn't know." Kai said.