After Effects of Partying

Oh God, how did it end up like this?

I watched my hand rise and fall on Cameron's bare chest as he sleeps peacefully. I looked up to him sleeping deeply I have two choices, one is to remove my hand and dash out of this house probably take a leave in school today and spend the whole day reflecting on myself. Or second pretend to sleep and wait for him to wake up and make him explain himself. I looked for the better option, God! How am I so careless.

And here I was thinking that someday I'd give my virginity to someone I love. To all the ladies out there I have really digraced you all, I took the staircase to becoming a woman and it wasn't with the person I love. I looked up at him his face so quiet, I observed everything about his face from his long eyelashes to his nose to his soft lips.

Everything...Everything about this face makes me want to puke. I have given my virginity to this person?

"I can feel you staring" Cameron's low voice suddenly said making me startle "I just hope you're a girl"

His hand slid up my leg stopping just before my butt. I hadn't noticed it at first but our legs were all tangled up and my knee was literaly almost near his crotch.

"Okay good you're a girl" He confirmed still not opening his eyes. After a while his brows knitted together like he was trying to remember some speech "Uhh... What was it again?... Ahh...I had a really good time last night nothing like I'd ever had before, but I really need you to go now so... your coat and bag is with the maid outside, your clothes are probably on the floor, if you need money to get a cab I have a hundred dollars on the lower right side of the drawer on this side table" he spoke with a monotone voice speaking fastly like he'd already said this to countless of girls before "If there's anything else, speak now"

I was shocked just how many girls has this guy slept with to memorize such a speech. His hand started slowly going up further up my leg each finger making it tingle from his touch.

"Go further up and you're a dead man, Warner" I threatened him with my surprisingly strong voice for someone who just woke up.

"Greenly?" his eyes shot open and he straightend up sitting on the bed. He looked down on me and buried his head in his hands trying to recall what happend last night "I didn't do anything, did I?"

I sat up too the silk covers sliding down surprising me that I was still in my bra. My eyes widened and it gave me a little hope, I looked down the covers and saw that I was still wearing my pants from yesterday. YES! I thought quietly

I looked at Cameron "Judging from what I'm wearing now, I think it's a NO" I tell him calmly still hiding the fact that i'm jumping with joy in the inside. Damn straight i'm still a virgin I smiled like an idiot.

I stood up and looked for my shirt huh if we didn't do it yesterday how come I'm not wearing any t-shirt.

"Any idea where my shirt is?" I asked him looking under the bed

"I don't know I can't remember anything from last night" Cameron ruffled his hair and stood up dissapearing in his walk in closet.

He returned wearing only sweatpants his abs showing making me hard to concentrate. And was carying a shirt on the other hand "Here" he threw me the shirt which I caught instinctly.

"I'm not gonna wear this" I argued No way! Was I going to wear anything from Cameron

"Fine, but just to let you know you're in a guy's house so i'm not going to be responsible if I do anything considering you're only wearing a bra and pants"

I looked down on myself and blushed red, Shit! he was right. I quickly put the shirt on which was really large that it passed my butt. Just before I spoke again there was a soft knock and a maid's head popped inside.