Beach

"Where are we going?" I asked Cameron as soon as we got out of my house

He pulled me across the street and into his house where he got his keys. We hopped into one of his sports car and drove fast out of there. We were silent as we let the afternoon air cool us down.

"Cameron" I said again "Where are we going?"

"Someplace where both of us can think" he answered

I didn't argue and stayed silent. Cameron was driving so fast for a minute I thought we could be pulled over. But so far no cops has followed us yet.

I looked outside of my window the trees passing by in a blur. I didn't know where we were going when soon the trees disappeared and were replaced by palm trees and the grass turned to sand.

"The beach?" I asked my voice lighting up "We're going to the beach?"

Cameron looked at me and smiled. He took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. The kiss sent electricity through my veins and fireworks in my stomach.

"Sorry it's not Malibu like you love" he said laughing "But it's pretty close, Manhattan Beach is still pretty nice"

I looked outside of the car the beach suddenly in view. Cameron kept on driving until we stopped in front of an isolated beach house far from the others. The house was painted white and glass seemed to cover most of it. There was a huge balcony and a porch with a breakfast table. Palm trees scattered around the house and I spotted a small jacuzzi at the back. I stared in awe as it was the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

We climbed down from the car and Cameron held my hand as soon as we were each other's side. We entered inside the house and I almost sighed as the interior was much more beautiful than the outside. The floor was oak wood and the furnishing were all white.  There was a piano as expected and a couch that had the view of the ocean. It was peaceful in here.

"Wanna go the beach?" he asked

"Yes!" I answered excitedly running out of the house. He didn't have to ask me twice!

I gazed at the afternoon beach and breathed in the salty air. I just love beaches! Cameron changed out of his clothes and into board shorts. I stared at him as he dived into the ocean wetting his hair and body. God, he looked hot! and I don't mean just hot hot he looked Calvin Klein advertisement hot. He stood up and shook off the water out of his hair and pushed all of it back.

"Why aren't you coming in yet?" he shouted looking at me. I snapped out of my fantasy and took a minute before his question registered to me.

"I don't have any swimsuit on!" I shouted back

"Then just come in your underwear" he smirked mischievously

"No way!" I screamed

"You were so confident taking your clothes off in front of me two weeks ago. Why can't you do it now?"

I blushed remembering that moment.
"It was hot that time" I excused lamely "And someone might see me now"

"This is a private beach" he teased "Are you scared I might do something?"

"No, I'm not!"

"Then take those damn clothes off and get your ass in the water, Lauren Greenly!"

"Fine fine" I unbuttoned my skirt the fabric sliding down my legs. I peeked at Cameron and he was watching me undress "Umm... can you turn around?"