(3) Marathon [HarryxDraco Fanfic]

Images were my favorite I quickly found through Bing searches.

***Tae's Thoughts: The other day I got interested in some Chris BrownxAugust Alsina and thinking about how I like fanfics that are close to the original people/characters. This made me think of possible yaoi fanfics I would be interested in the period. Guess what? Harry Potter series popped into head. I read all the books my senior year of high school except the last one (I heard it sucked). I asked for recommendations in a facebook yaoi group and received several links. I really loved this story and it is something non-potter fans would like as well. Oh yeah, I let me know you guys want book series in one chapter or for each series to have its own chapter. I have recently finished 2 completed stories of a series and began the ongoing story. Personally, I think it would be easier on you guys to access the links if they were divided and I could list the series book titles with each synopsis. I will place minor spoilers under the synopsis and images so don't say I didn't warn you. ***

Disclaimer: J. K. Rowling and associates own these characters. I am writing this story for fun and not profit.

Warnings: Angst, some mild violence, epilogue-compliant

Pairings: Harry/Draco, past Harry/Ginny and Draco/Astoria

Rating: R

Summary: Harry's life has become an endurance run, through the remnants of his stressful divorce, his strained relationships with his children, and his increasingly complicated job. Yet it seems what's going to complicate it most is saving Scorpius Malfoy's life. Since Scorpius is underage, Draco assumes the debt—and he is determined to pay Harry back. Now if only he could find something Harry actually wanted.

Author's Notes: This story began life as a one-shot idea, which means it won't be that long. Though the summary suggests angst, I also intend for this story to have some humor.

 Though the summary suggests angst, I also intend for this story to have some humor

***SPOILER ALERT****

*

*

*

*

*

Okay, so this story is HE (happy ending) and does not have a lot of smexy time which mostly consisted of kissing. It gets physically "passionate" around chapter 30-35. You can kind of tell that Draco like Harry first or figure out what was going on as far as their connection. Their smexy activities evolved slowly which I really liked. They did not rush into lust or put a wait on sex really it just happened when the time was right. 

*

*

*

*

*