Extra Chapter: Albert Part 2

warning: outdoor sex

When Tianne came to herself, Albert's figure is stuck on her back in the form of a hug.

[What might this mean?]

[Hm~? Since it's our long-awaited alone time together~, and, a way for the sake of touching you a lot?]

[Or rather, why can someone from the Music Department like you ride a horse!?]

That's right, the both of them were riding a horse. Albert is incharge of the reins. He's controlling it in a surprisingly familiar way.

[Ah~, for some reason~. Animals get attached to me pretty easily, you see~. I often to ride horses~. I stole it before my house's eyes, though~.]

[Ohh...,]

She somehow looks neither convinced nor unconvinced. Albert keeps the horse running while Tianne groans.

*sawa sawa*(TN: rustle)

[?, ?!]

[Ah~, so soft~.]

[That's my chest!! Also, don't let go of the reins!!]

[Eh~, it's fine~. This child is smart~. Ah, but you will fall if you move around~.]

[Ugh, if so, stop these hand of yours.]

[Eh~, why~?]

He whispered in her ear as she holds down his groping hands, and she discovered that her body began to throb. Tianne's body shakes and every time her voice leaks out, Albert laughs. Tianne was full of shame.

[UWAH!!]

Tianne's stiff body swayed greatly that Albert hugged her in a panic.

[That's dangerous!! Oh well, since we've arrived then all is well~.]

When he let Tianne down the horse, she hit him with teary eyes. Albert smoothly evaded the punch that doesn't contain any power and said as if to make her look around.

[Isn't it pretty~? This is my favorite spot. It's a secret, okay~? Mine and Tia's alone.]

[It's really pretty.]

It's such a view that both her shame and anger disappeared. That place that was surrounded by a small lake and greenery has warm sunshine pouring down which brought about a beautiful illusion.

Being in this place seems to lighten the heart.

Suddenly, she looked at Albert and her eyes narrowed as she smiled.

Something inside Tianne collapsed.

Aah, so I really was lonely. That I was not able to meet this man, Albert. Her cleared mind was able to admit her feelings honestly.

[I'm, it appears that I think favorably of you.]

She somehow became happy as she conveyed to Albert her feelings. Albert opened his mouth for a moment and since he's befuddled, moreover, because Tianne's smile was inviting.

Albert's face was dyed red and he averted his eyes.

[What the heeck. I got told first~. However, just know that I like you, okay!!]

Albert who poutingly said so experienced his feelings welling up as he hugged her from the side.

[Ah~ geez, what is this!! .... You're so cute~. Seriously, I don't care anymore.]

[Ooph Albert, you're putting too much strength!!]

When she lifted her face to protest about being hugged to strongly, she got kissed bitingly.

It was suffocating and when she staggeringly fell back, she was pressed against a tree and the kiss deepens.

She tried to stop him by knocking her hands against him, but he doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Thinking that she's finally free, she meet his eyes and there was a man with lust openly displayed in his face.

[Hey?! Right here!?]

[I can't control myself anymore.]

[You're kiddiing,!! AAH!!]

Holding the head that's vigorously sucking on her chest that's exposed from her clothes, Tianne endured to stifle her voice.

Viscously, although powerfully, his persistent and repeated loving of her breast caused them to shine stickily. Tianne closed her eyes to avoid the obscene situation.

[Ah!! Ugh!!]

The stimulation on her chest disappeared, then tears came from the intense pleasure she felt on her lower body. Albert's dexterous fingertips rubs the small protrusion, while his hot tongue pierces and stimulates her insides.

Soon her legs started to wobble and shake.

[Such, already!! Cummiing!] (TN: 'cumming' is supposed to be in two parts. 'cum!!' and then 'miing!' but I just went and combined it 'cause it sounds a bit weird for me.)

Tianne pressed Albert's head as she climaxed. Albert turned around Tianne who was breathing on his shoulder, placed his hand on the tree and supported her waist.

By the time Tianne noticed, a hot object penetrated her from behind.

[Kuh. Ah~, what an amazing feeling~. This is a first for me~. So good~. Tia, too, right~? You're throbbing this much after all.]

Intense slapping sounds echoed, Tia's head became white with embarrassment and intolerable pleasure.

[Ah AH AH!!]

[Fufu~. Amazing~. I guess we're really compatible with each other. This, we might be able to form a child~. Let's give it an early ceremony, okay~?*] (TN: He just wants a baby. The earlier, the better.)

[?! Eh, AH!! No wayy!! AAH, something warm iss!!]

Tianne was delighted and her tears spilled as she accepted the hot sprinkle gushing inside her.

After that, Tianne will be giving a ceremony a few month later while being a student. The reason being, of course....

[Fufu. I want about 5 children so let's work hard~.]

[WHA, ?!]

Tianne Yurks and Albert Yurks were said to be blessed with children and spent their lives in happiness.