Training and Entrance Exam

A/N: I will name chapters when it is a big event.

'Beep Beep Beep'

"Ugh" Izumi sighed, it was 4 o'clock in the morning and Izumi decided the night before that 4 in the morning would be a good time to wake up and train for the upcoming U.A. entrance exams.

"Welp, guess I'll train at the beach". Izumi yawned. She then got dressed in a track suit and made herself some breakfast and went on a 5km run before going to the beach (A/N she is fit from training, so she is used to this) and at the beach she cleaned the summer before she decides to train her quirk more rather than her body, because she already did a lot of physical training, so she tries to summon one person, then another one and then she decided to multiply her summons by two. By the time it was 5:45 am she had summoned half of the casualties of both world wars (A/N most of the soldiers are under the waters surface) but got bored and dispelled them, so she could practice summoning vehicles. Izumi practiced until she got chewed out by a police officer for summoning the entire sunken fleet of the Japanese navy and all the American naval ships that were destroyed at Pearl Harbor. She practiced this way, while making sure that the police didn't catch her, until the ten months were over.

"Today is the big day!" Izumi exclaimed. She prepared a decent breakfast for herself and ate it.

-Time Skip-

Izumi stood outside U.A. and decided to stop wasting time, so she took her first step and she saw someone else trip so she summoned a butler to keep them from falling and Izumi ran up to them.

"Hey there, are you alright?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, my name is Uraraka Ochaco what's yours?" Uraraka asked.

"My name is Izumi Midoriya, we should probably get to the auditorium before the presentation starts, see you later" Izumi says before leaving and entering the auditorium. Everyone had to take a test which was easy, she didn't even need to bring Einstein out to help her. Now was the part of the exam that would decide if you are in the hero course of U.A. Present mic stepped up to the auditorium stage.

     "Can I get a, HEY YEAH" Present mic shouted with glee. No one shouts back.

     "Tough crowd, well anyways there are three robots, one type is worth 1 point, the second type is worth 2 points, and the last type is worth 3 points, any questions so far?" Explained present mic. Then a guy with blue hair and glasses gets up.

     "I believe there is a mistake, on the pamphlet it shows four robots, not three and you there stop humming, it's very distracting." The guy said. He was pointing at me, just how big of a stick does he have up his butt. Izumi was very annoyed by that guys comment, but didn't pay any more attention to him.

     "I was going to explain that in a moment, the fourth robot is worth 0 points, it is an obstacle that should be avoided" present mic explained. Izumi then heads to the testing field and saw the girl who almost tripped and thought that she'll talk to her later.

     "Attention the test will begin shortly" a robotic voice announced.

     Go!!!

     Izumi summons a small army of tanks and a Jeep for herself as she drove away everyone else was still confused for that moment. The tanks drove through the city destroying groups of villains, Izumi counted up to 90 villain points, before withdrawing her army, so other people can get points. Then she heard a loud boom and saw a giant 0 pointer.

"That looks like a real challenge" Izumi said grinning at the opponent before her, but Izumi heard a scream, it was Uraraka trapped under some rubble. Izumi summons a person with a strength quirk and a person with a healing quirk to rescue and treat Uraraka's injuries while smashing the machine into scrap metal and landing next to Uraraka.

"Hey, you okay?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, but who were those guys who saved me?" Uraraka asked.

"That's my quirk, I can summon the deceased to do my bidding" Izumi replied.

"That's neat, my quirk allows me to make things I touch weightless, but if I overuse it I become nauseous" Uraraka said.

"Well, I gotta get home maybe I'll see you in U.A. bye!" Izumi exclaimed. Back at her house she summoned her parents to talk about her day until it was late then Izumi went to bed.

-Time Skip-
Two weeks later

     Izumi receives a letter from U.A. and opens it revealing a hologram disk.

     "Hello there, Izumi Midoriya you passed the practical exam with flying colors getting all questions right and for the physical exam you scored 90 villain points, but there was another way to earn points rescue points for saving young Ochaco and destroying the 0 pointer you receive 60 rescue points, bringing your total to 150 points also setting a new record, well come to your Hero Academia" The All Might hologram reported. Izumi grinned with glee that she was accepted.

     Thank You for reading currently it is 5:30 AM and I'm gonna have to go to school today 😞 anyways be sure to check out my other book of one shots, good bye 👋