1

"Kacchan stop it!" Izumi shouted at her friend who was bullying another kid and put herself between Kacchan and the beaten boy

     "So you finally have the nerve to go against me, huh!" he shouted angrily, as he and his two 'friends' charged Izumi.

     "DIE, you quirkless deku" Kacchan shouted.

-FLASH BACK-
One Month Ago

"Your daughter appears to have developed her quirk, but before we tell you I would just like to say that it's an unusual one and we haven't seen anything like it" the doctor explained.

     "I have a quirk! I have a quirk! I have a quirk!" Izumi happily chanted.

     "Yay, you have a quirk!" Inko exclaimed "so tell us doctor what is her quirk?" questioned Inko.

     "her quirk allows her to summon the dead to serve her, along with anything that was ever destroyed" the doctor explained, "also she has the speed, power, and intelligence of everyone who has ever died."
     "oh, my" Inko exclaimed.

Later That Day
(at the Midoriya's apartment)

     "Hey, sweetie" Inko asked

     "Yeah mom?" Izumi said

     "Don't tell anyone about your quirk, okay" Inko told Izumi

     "Why not?" Izumi questioned while pouting

     "Its so you can be safe, but use it when you are in danger and when you become a hero like All Might" Inko told Izumi

     "Okay mommy" Izumi exclaimed with a happy smile

     "Good girl, now go shower, I'm making Katsudon for dinner!" Inko exclaimed

-FLASH BACK OVER-

     "That's where you're wrong, Kacchan" Izumi said, looking at them with eyes of hate, she summoned the world renowned boxer Muhammad Ali who then proceeded to B!tch (No Offense Intended) slap Kacchan, upper cutted his goon on the left, and jabbed the punk to the right of Kacchan, K.O.ing the small group of kids that threatened Izumi.

     "Is that all that was required of me, miss?" Ali asked

    "Yes, that is all, thank you for your help" Izumi said grinning at Muhammad Ali, who then smiled back at her before dissipating into nothing. Izumi, then summoned a deceased EMS worker to check the condition of the boy.

     That is it for the first chapter thanks for reading and I hope to update soon!!!        Also if you have any questions be sure to comment!!! Bye!!!