2

Izumi is at her desk waiting for the last class of the day to start, then the bell rings and the teacher walks in with a stack of papers.

"Today class I will be handing out career forms for you to fill out, but let's face it you all want to be heroes!" The teacher said enthusiastically, while tossing the forms in the air and letting them flutter about the classroom, while all, but two, of the kids in the classroom started showing of their quirks.

     "Hey teach don't lump me with all these rejects" Kacchan shouted "I'm gonna go to U.A. and be the best".

     "Well, Midoriya also signed up to go to U.A."  The teacher said. Kacchan then got angry and charged at Izumi, who was reading a book bored, Kacchan then felt an awful amount of pain in his private area and he collapsed to the ground, rolling around in pain, then Muhammad Ali popped out of the ground.

     "I thought you learned your lesson, but obviously not" Ali said disgusted, "are all right ma'am" Ali said concerned.

     "I'm fine, thank you" Izumi said happily. Izumi was considered the villain of the school, since her quirk seemed to be that of a evil person, but in reality she was one of the nicest and most caring people that there was, she was also the prettiest girl in the school, who had a body every girl her age would kill for, but there are times when she just doesn't give a duck and times when you can anger her, which is rare.

     "How is someone like you gonna go to U.A." Kacchan groaned.

     "Because I have a heart, unlike you" Izumi said smiling. The bell rang signaling that school was over, Kacchan was dragged to the nurses office to recover, while Izumi walk home the long way to get a view of the scenery, but while walking under a bridge a slime monster monster attacked her.

     "A human camouflage, you'll make the perfect disguise" the slime monster cackled, but Izumi backed off quickly and punched the monster twice with all her might and the slime monster exploded everywhere, but then she heard a voice.

     "Do not fear, why? For I am here!" All Might shouted "where is that villain?". Izumi then tapped his shoulder and handed him a bottle.

     "I captured him in this bottle" Izumi said "also could you sign my note book?"

     "Thank you young lady for capturing this villain and of course I'll sign your note book" All Might said.

"Have a good day All Might!" Izumi said while smiling at him. Then All Might left, so Izumi continued walking home, until she saw a crowd and pushed her way to the front, then she saw some pro heroes like Kamuki Woods, Death Arms, and Mt. Lady fighting the slime villain that she just dealt with.

"I can't go in or I'll get burnt!" Kamuki Woods exclaimed.

"I have to hold back these people!" Death Arms complained.

"It's a one lane street, so I can't use my quirk!" Mt. Lady complained. Izumi then saw Kacchan being controlled by the slime villain, so she ran past the barrier and then punched the slime villain who then splattered every where.

     "That training from Ali really helps" Izumi thought to her self. She then starts to walk away, until she hears someone speaking to her.

     "Kid that was dangerous" Kamuki Woods said lecturing Izumi.

     "How about a thank you?" Izumi interrupted

     "Thank you?" Kamuki Woods said confused.

     "Your welcome!" Izumi said happily as she walked away, leaving the pro hero dumbfounded. As Izumi was on her way home again she was confronted by All Might.

     "Young girl" All Might said to Izumi, "You have the heart of a true hero"

     "Thank you All Might" Izumi said cheerily

     "I want you to be my successor and inherit my quirk One For All" All Might said.

     "Thanks, but no thanks" Izumi said.

     "I knew you would say that, so your training will begi-wait what?" All Might said confused.

     "I don't want your power, I already have mine" Izumi said.

     "Please reconsider" All Might begged.

"Nope I'm good, but I'll go talk to you if I want it" Izumi bargained.

"Very well then I'll take my leave." All Might said as he left. Izumi then made it home and thought that she should start training then she thought that she'll start tomorrow.

Finally finished this chapter, was going to post over the weekend also I got a question(s)

1. Do you guys like this book so far ?
And
2. Should I make a book of one shots and you guys can vote for if you want to make any one of the one shots I write into a book?