Johnkitty~

Dave opened the door to his house, he looked around to see his little kitten was gone. He shrugged it off throwing his keys on the key table next to the door. He went up the stairs to his office to hear small mewls comming from his room. He was kinda confused at first. The blonde closed the door to his office and called out for his kitten. John heard the call and covered his mouth. His hips rocking into his own hand. He bit down on his lip to stop the high pitched soft moans coming from his throat. Dave opened the door his eyes wide at what he had just walked in on. His kitten had on one of his T-Shirts and his member in hand. He kinda just stared for a moment. [As the boy yEeTs hIs mEaT] He slid his shades off a slight bit as he walked over he looked at the big blue eyes through the clear thick lenses that covered them.
"Is Kitten a bit needy?" He hums as he folds his shades and places them down on the bed side table. The cat avoided his owners eyes, he just simply shook his head. A small hum of no escaped his lips.
Dave out reaches his hand to the others memeber and began to play with the tip. The raven haired boy let out another high pitched mewl. He was already shaking from previous actions of his own. The small kitty had the long sleeve covering his mouth as he let out muffled moans soft of course, he wanted to try and tease his master. Keyword try, Dave soon caught onto this and moved so he wad infront of the smaller male. He then spread his legs and put his mouth to his kittens Member. John gassped and gripped on the sheets, he was usually the one sucking so this was new to him. He still tried to tease his Master best he could by holding back the soft mewls, moans, and purrs. Dave looked up to his Kitten he then hollowed out his cheeks bobbing his head up and down. The kitten gassped louder and exhaled a shaky moan. [Mission failed we'll get him next time] Dave smirked and the took in even more of the others memeber. John wasnt sure if he could keep this in much longer. He could feel that he was gettting close one hand gripping the sheets and the other one covering his mouth. His Masters tongue began to swirl around his hardening member. John let out a loud moan of pure pleasure, "M-Master!~"
The boy that was on their knees kept going up and down. John soon couldnt handle it and let out another yet louder moan. God Dave knew he was rock hard at this point, but he finally pulled away. His mouth full of his Kittens cum. As Johns cat ears flicked a slight bit he looked down to his master who just sucked him off. Dave swallowed the thivk white liquid that just came from the small kitten in front of him. Hohns face lit up the color of the shirt that didnt belong to him. He just covered it until dave leaned up and placed a kiss on his fore head. He was still blushing nor did it cool down. Dave pressed aganst the Cat on accident, making the bottom shiver at the touch of his masters rock hard member against his own very sensitive one.
[Im uninspired to finish this :' but thanks for reading,, it you did i have more ideas and i feel like thosell be better love you all 💞💕
                -🌀Ziv🌀]