37

Andy's POV

"Bye baby" Brookie kissed me and then Mikey kissed Jack. They all left for the gym, leaving me an Jack to gossip.

"Okay so I didn't want to mention this while any of the others were here,"

Jack leaned in ready for the tea.

"Loren told Harvey that he's staying with her when he goes to America. But she also said they can get dinner and catch up, and when I read the messages, Loren seemed to be flirting..."

"Oh my god! Does she know that he's not straight? Or is in another relationship?"

"No. But I don't think Harv or Rye are ready to come out, even after 3 years"

"How none of us knew is beyond me"

"I know." We both laughed.

"Wanna walk to the big A and grab some munchies?" Jack asked

"Yeah sure, let me put some normal clothes on."

"Yeah same."

We both got up and went to get dressed.

I put on a pair or joggers, my Man United shirt and one of Brookie's hoodies. I waited for Jack, he came out of his and Mikey's room wearing a Black pair of joggers and one of Mikey's hoodies. I'm pretty sure everyone just wears their SO's hoodies and tops in this house. Oh well, mine smells of Brookie so I love it.

I grabbed some money and my phone and we left the flat. Jack making sure he had the keys.

On the way down I decided to instagram story.

"Hey guys, it's ya bois Fluff here"
Pointing the phone between us.
"So we're going to the big A and I thought we could bring you along"

I posted it.

"Should we just insta story us doing stupid things?"

"Yeah. Hopefully we get kicked out" Jack laughed.

I filmed Jack jumping into a bush and then him getting into a trolley. (Shopping cart)
I pushed him round while he insta storied the trip, getting the obvious things we need like: Crisps, Chocolate and popcorn. Then getting a new football, because we obviously already don't have enough, a small Cactus, that I am determined to keep alive, and we got tacky matching best friend keyrings.

Suprisingly, we only got told off twice, for me pushing the trolley - with Jack in it - into the shelves a few times.

We paid and left.

"Hey And?"

"Yeah?" I turned my head towards him.

"I want to tell the Roadies about me and Mikey" he turned to me but squinted his eyes because of the sun.

"Why don't you talk to Mikey about it? I'm sure he'd be all up for it?"

"I might do. But I'm kinda scared he won't..."

"It's okay. If he doesn't then you just have to give him time. It might just take him a while to want to tell the Roadies. I mean, when you do tell them it will probably be fine. Only very fee were angry at me and Brooklyn..."

"Thanks Andy" We stopped and hugged then went into our apartment.

Now to begin a movie marathon...

Jack fell asleep during the first fim, Titanic... typical Jack. We had cuddled up after realising that the heating had stopped working.

I finished watching the ending of Titanic and then turned off the TV and cuddled up to Jack more and fell asleep myself.

------------
AH so gossip and a trip to the big A 😊

The take this home music video filming was today (I didn't go 😕) but everyone who was there looked like they had fun😊

K bye here's ly latest reaction as I don't think I promoted it here???

Please give me some video ideas ❤

Byeee

- Alex 💘