COLLEGE LIFE

Chapter 1

S-C-H-O-O-L

Besides having your own life to be taken care of, like managing your precious time if you just gonna sit down and watch your favorite shows, and eat like a pig. Or either sleep all day not caring if there is a world war that to be unleash outside your house. 

Before you sleep at night your parents will tuck you in bed before going to sleep, in the morning they will wake you up for the school, preparing yourself for that day, breakfast is ready, and parents have the time to bring you to school. When someone bullies you, either you tell that to your parents or just suck it up to yourself, and be a pathetic forever.

Friends back then is "no candies then we are not friends" or if you are different from the others, they will gonna avoid like you have a contagious disease.

And when it comes to class or groupings, or your "kind" where you belong, whether you are in preschool, gradeschool, highschool and even in College life, you will gonna encounter them.

We have the Smart one, either they wore a big eyeglasses,or carrying lots of books, or always have a smart logic reasoning to everything. And they love books, like they want to move their house in the library and spent their whole time talking to the books. Next is the Nerdy type or a lot of names other than this, other even worst than this.They are the person who sometimes situated at the back of the class, scared to be seen by other people, sometimes they participate in class discussions, or forget the whole interaction thing, just to survive the class. Sometimes they are the one who get bullied.

Boyband or Gang, it's either they are nice, worst in behavior or worst than worst. They are in the sports section sometimes, master in bullying sometimes, I guess maybe all the time. And the girl version, the Mean Girls, I don't know what others call them. Wearing skimpy clothes, either showing the upper portion, or the lower portion, the dangling boobs and the irritated butt, and always required to wear make up, a high heels and a small handbag that contain: 1 pen, small notepad, blush on, maskara, lipstick, and other beauty essentials, if your things will not fit inside the handbag, then just forget the first two things that I mention. They always in the pageant, or other contest that involves beauty madness. Mostly they attract ravenous species in our class, in short they're good in flirting. Next is the Weirdos, I don't know how to describe them but they are the type of people who is so mysterious, something they have a secret under their cloak, doing weird stuff. And the last one is the Neutral,or passive one, they are friendly to everyone, they can change their appearance whatever they want, from geek freak to hot chick, can be lazy sometimes or smarty one. You can show up to everyone, or make yourself invisible from the rest. So this kind is sometimes a safe haven.

That's where I fit in.

I just stated the common things or stuff that mostly happened in our life as a students.

And please hear me out, okay?!

As for the parents who always there for us, guiding us in every possible way. And they see to it that all our needs is being provided.

And lucky for me that I have a loving and caring father. Since then till now, he is the one who always fetched me at school. Even now as a college students, he still treated me as his baby. And even tucking me in bed.

We bonded as a family & friend as well. We never stayed mad at each other for so long.

When it comes to my NEEDS, I never asked anything from my dad. If I can provide it with myself then go.

About my classmates or friends, well sometimes they are difficult to understand, harder than Math though.

And as I said earlier, there's more kind of them. They are my friends but with limitations, why? It's because sometimes they all just need you, If they want something.

And if they crossed me, then I'll strike back.

As a College student, well..uhm..what can I say. The school is way too different like a stadium, there are lots of people, various kind of individuals, mixed up races and there is a lot of lessons to be discuss, research, complicated thesis and other stuffs. And professors to be taken care of.

But as a graduating student, I think I already passed every obstacles in college life.

Getting closer to my dream.

Casey just smiled and stared at her school. That sooner she will leave it with happy memories.

************************************

A/N:

Another chapter guys, and all the things that I mentioned above, is my own opinion and experienced when I was in college, others are from people's own experience in life. Sorry for the errors. It's not edited Hope you understand.

Please Vote & Comment guys.

Thank You again :p