The letter

Madeline's POV:
I was checking my mail when I saw a letter from Jordan. I opened it.
Madeline,
I know your not speaking to me right now, but I need to explain what happened between me and Lili. I'm not going to write it in a text or say it on a phone call. I need to see you. Please come.
Jordan
I look at the bottom of the letter and there is a plane ticket to Montreal paper clipped on. Part of me wanted to rip it into a million pieces and throw it in the garbage like he did to my heart. But the other part told me to go to see him and hear what he had to say.
-

Jordan's POV:
We finished our show in Quebec and we were in Montreal now. We have 2 hours until we had to prepare for our next show. Mitchy and Sam were on a pizza run and I was just in the bus. I heard a knock on the door. That couldn't be Mitchy and Sam. They left only a few minutes ago. I opened the door and saw Madeline standing there. She looked different then when I last saw her. She got a hair cut. Not to much shorter but enough that I would notice. "Come in" i said opening the door wider. I sat on the couch and she sat on the chair in front of the couch. "I'm glad you came" i said. "Ok. Now explain why you cheated on me" she said crossing her arms. "Maddie. I would never cheat on you. I love you. So much" I said. "Then why would you kiss her!?" She yelled as tears formed in her eyes. "She kissed me. She showed up at the meet and greet and she said she was a fan. When were were talking then she gave me seductive looks. I knew what she was doing so I left. I went back to the bus and stayed there. But she followed me back there, and she kissed me. I pulled away immediately. I told her I was with you" I explained. Tears fell down her face. "Please don't cry Maddie" I said as my eyes welted with tears. She stood up and walked over to me. She sat on my lap and put her legs around me. I put my hands on her waist and she reached in and kissed me roughly. I kissed back. After about a minute of intense making out, she leaned her head on mine, both of us out of breath. "I missed you so much" I said. "I missed you too" she said. "I would never do anything like that to you. I love you so much". "I love you too" She responded. We laid down in my bed for a while. Just until me and the guys had to set up for the show.
-

I was on stage looking into the crowd. Right in the front I had a perfect view of my beautiful girlfriend. I'm so happy she came and let me explain. We played our first few songs. We were really rocking out. I gave my all since I'm so happy. I looked at Maddie and she was looking down at her phone. She looked devastated, like she was about to cry. She looked up at me and I gave her a confused look. Her face filled with anger and she ran through the crowd to leave. I took off my guitar in the middle of the song and ran after her. "Dude what are you doing!?" Mitchy said grabbing my arm before I could completely get off the stage. "I need to do something. Give me 2 minutes please" I said. He let go if my shirt and I ran. "So sorry Montreal! We'll be back in a few minutes!" I heard Mitchy say. "Maddie!" I yelled running after her, but she kept walking away. I stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and whipped it off. "Maddie, what's wrong?" I asked. "I believed you when you told me there's nothing going on with you and that Lili girl! That's what makes me the dumbass" she said. "What are talking about? I told you the truth!" I said. "Then why was this just posted?" She asked joking out her phone. I looked at the picture, it was of me and Lili holding hands. When I took her away from the last meet and greet. I grabbed her arm and she grabbed my hand for a split second and I pulled away. The caption on the photo was, "I guess these two blossoming musicians are together, and Madeline Petch is our of the picture" "Maddie I can explain" "Maddie wait!" I said as she started walking away again. "Let me just get out of the picture. Seems like that's what you want" she said. "Maddie please". "Bye Jordan" she said wiping the tears from her eyes. Tears formed in mine. I had to get back to the show.