Chapter 16

thank you all for 7k, thats a lot of reads and even though some left its okay, but a little thank you for those who stayed. 

you can play the music if you'll like, its not needed though. 

Let's carry on now shall we

Third Pov

Naruto sighed as he could feel his legs limp and scream for him to sit down,  "I think I see the exit!" Lee shouted running towards it, Naruto smiled and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth. "Tired?" Sasuke asked while yawning, Naruto raised an eyebrow but procceed to nodded. 

"Very, today has been-a long day that's for sure." Sasuke shrugged and began walking. Naruto watched him go feeling his head shrink, "Naruto! Hurry up would you?!" Lee shouted he seemed to be in a parking lot. Naruto sighed jogging over next to Sasuke, "Did you really come here for Lee and I?" Naruto asked scratching his neck, he got goosebumps asking a daring question. 

"I wouldn't say that." Sasuke muttered. "Then what is it?" 

"I mean.." "I didn't come here to search for you and Lee. Just you." Sasuke said with a straight face stopping in his tracks, studying Naruto's face go into a transformation. "I-Uh. Ca-Can you tell me what you mean?!" Naruto stuttered you could tell he was flustered even in the night sky. 

"You heard me, why should I repeat myself?" Sasuke asked as he began to walk towards to Lee, who was impatiently crossing his arms and tapping his elbows to pass time. Naruto stayed silent through the walk. 

flashback 

Sasuke could see two people being chased down by the security, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Bunch of idiots." He sighed looking back at the teacher, "Sasuke? Would you like to share that with the class?" 

Sasuke rose up his chin, "hn?" 

The teacher sighed and began teaching his class once again. Although, Sasuke didn't care and began to watch the scene play out. Them running into the forest then suddenly disappearing, Sasuke was now curious than ever. Once, lunch break came he walked out of the school with his lunch and began eating his food out on the steps of the entrance. Seeing the security guards be talking about the situation, the secret whispers weren't so quiet for Sasuke. 

He suddenly got a message: 

Unknown has sent you a message

Unknown: Hi

Sasuke: what do you want this time?

Unknown: Jesus, all I said was hi

Unknown: Say it back, rude.

Sasuke: I'll ask again, what do you want?

Unknown: I couldnt help but notice you were watching those boys

Sasuke: yes? and?

unknown: follow them

sasuke: what

Unknown: better hurry and follow them before these pictures will destroy your reputation<3