~4~

{Sorry for making yall waut so long}

Y/n's pov

After a long chat with jimin-ssi we decided to go to the zoo tomorrow , i dont want to but i have too.

"Jimin baby" i callked out for the boy siting on the couch , he turned his head to me almost instantly and smiled "jimin : yesh!"

I smiled back and giggled a bit at his cuteness "you should get ready for bed"

"Jimin : okie but chu are gonba help ne take a bath bath cause i downt know how too"

....

"Ok" yep act cool y/n act cool , its not like he has stuff .

Time skip ~~~

After 3 nose bleeds 5 gasps 100 surpriese he was ready for bed ..how dose he have abs TT i was about to leave when i felt a grip on my hand .

"Yes jimin-ah?" I sat on the bed and laied him down , he looked at me with the (oh you forgot loo) "ohhh story"

An hour later ~~

This boy made me read him 10 fairy tales and made me sing 3 songs jsjsjs "ok night baby boy" i pecked his forhead .

I was about to leave when jimin pulled me down on the bed and cuddled me " jimin : stay" he whispered falling asleep.

I also ended up sleeping in his arms

Morning ~~~

"Jimin : mommy" he shook your body "jimin : wake up!!!!" He failed miserably with you pushing his hands away.

Jimin got closer to your face "jimin : i'll make pancakes ~" he used his moms trick to wake her up but it didnt work either you just ignored.

~~~~~~~~
{Im to lazy to continue i'll do it later XD
Not like anyone reads this pice of shit but yea! Anyways thanks for reading vote comment and shituuu~ bye byee}