chapter 5

here you go!

thanks for reading!!!!!!!

Chapter 5

Rose POV

I got to work late again. My boss Jerry started to yell at me if I come late again I will get fired.

“He threading you in firing you for coming late again” Ashton said chuckling

“Yeah his on my ass this time” I replied back

Ashton is a worker here. His been working here almost 2 years now I got to know him here we always work together.

Ashton is actually in college with a scholarship in roll just like his twin sister but I never met her before.

Ashton has shaggy brown hair with piercing emerald eyes with blue speaks. Ashton’s tall and muscular but not buff and not skinny.

I consider him as a friend because I was looking for a job to help pay house bills and my sister’s education.

One day I was scrolling around and I entered the theater and ask if they were looking an employee.

Apparently they weren’t looking but Ashton here started to talk to Jerry the manager and accepted me.

Since then we have become friends but not close just buddies who work together.

I started my shift surviving food to the customers.

“God I hate this job” Ashton started to complain like usual

“Yeah I know you do you always complain about it” I said rolling my eyes at him

“Yeah because I know you also hate this job” he said raising an eyebrow

“Yeah I do but I need the money so I’m out of luck if I want to quit” I said as I added more popcorn seeds

The theater was a big place to hang out.

It has red carpets with many posters of movies. There’s also an arcade if anyone wants to hang out.

As the popcorn started to pop Ashton was flirting with some brunette. I rolled my eyes at him this guy here always flirts instead of working.

I hate working here the customers are rude because they are the students from Hamilton high. All they do is complain about bad service they spill around the carpet and guess who has to clean it?

Yeah me

As I serve popcorn to people I heard shouting and laughing.

I recognize that laughter.

“Hey I’m heading out” Ashton said walking out

“Oh no stay longer there’s going to be more people and I can’t handle that” I whined to him but mostly I don’t want to deal with the ‘it’ group

“Come on you do this every other night” he said reasoning with me

Yeah I stay alone because Ashton either gets tired of working and just walks away or he has a bimbo to fuck.

Now he has a bimbo to fuck.

“But tonight is going to be pack” I said thinking of some reasonable things to keep him here

“No its hardly busy see yah Rose” with that he left with the bimbo out the door

As the noise got louder that’s when I saw the group walking up to the counter.

The basketball team all wrapped around with the cheerleaders. What caught my attention is Ethan who wasn’t with Samantha he was alone.

On the other hand Samantha was lust over a guy who had his head down.