chapter 2

here chapter 2

please comment and vote!

Chapter 2

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I turned the ringing of not wanting to wake the mother fucker because I can’t take another beating.

I lazily pull my body of my bed and head to the bathroom for a cold shower.

You may be wondering why I don’t take a hot shower well because we don’t have the money to pay for that so all we have is cold water.

I quickly change into my usual school clothes. Which is black jeans with a gray long-sleeve shirt a hooded sweater and my worn-out converse.

I went inside the bathroom and took out my foundation to hide the redness from my cheeks. I put some around my eyes which was turning purple from last night beating.

I grab my bag from last night and stuffed my notebooks inside. I grab my money and phone and headed to wake up my little sisters.

As we stood in front of the bus stop we waited until the bus came to pick up Zoey.

“Bye Zoey I’ll pick you up around 4 okay?” I told her once the yellow bus came

“Okay” she said and climb inside the bus

The bus left and Michelle’s school bus came.

“You go to Zoey’s school it’s not that far away and I’ll be picking you up” I said to her

“Okay see you then” she said and climb inside the yellow bus

I waited until a red ruby vehicle stopped in front of me. I opened the car door and slid inside.  

“Hey” I said to Mary Jane my best friend

“Hello” she said with her sweet voice

Mary Jane has red-brown hair that fall behind her back. She has big brown eyes and perfect shaped nose and eyebrows. She has high cheek bones and as a perfect slim curvy body. She has heart shaped full lips.

“What happen to you head?” she asked will stealing a glance as she drove

“Oh noting bad just hit myself with the shower door” I said simply

“Yeah right I can tell when your living did your stepdad hit you again?” she asked concern

She and my other friend Justin know about my stepdad drinking and smoking. The first time I got hit I told them but then I got hit more for telling other that my stepdad hit me. So then I shut my mouth so they don’t know he hits me.

“No I actually did hit myself with the shower door” I said avoiding her gaze

“Uh huh” she said and stayed quiet the whole ride to school.

I hate Hamilton High! As you can guess I’m not popular I’m actually the puppet there. I get bullied bit the ‘it’ group. 

Mary Jane parked her car in the school parking spot. I pull my hood and hide my face from the crowd.  We walk to the school entrance not before being stopped by the one and only Samantha McMahon with her follower Cassandra Faro.

Samantha McMahon rules the school she is the queen bee bitch.

She has long wavy brown hair which is not natural you can tell those are extensions. She has a slim body with perfect figure all the guys go for. Perfect nose and lips which the rumors say she got plastic surgery.

I have no dough she did her father is the number one plastic surgeon and her mother a retired model.

Cassandra Faro is Samantha’s dog. She follows her around does what Samantha tell her what to do.