chapter 3

i really need someone to do a cover for this story. i would appreciate and dedicate the chapter to them.

Chapter 3

Luck is never with me. Clearly god hates me for some reason I don’t even know. I prefer dying instead of living. But if I wish that who would take care of my sisters?

Yeah I’m thinking harsh but you don’t know why.

As I went inside girl’s locker room with Mary Jane I was changing into my fitness clothes. The girls have to wear short shorts and a fitted gray t-shirt.

But I hate showing skin and more if I do. My bruises will be showing and then the teacher will freak out that will bring attention to which I hate.

So I put on my gray sweats and t-shirt with my sweater

As Mary Jane and I walk out the doors we headed to the basketball court outside. We meet up with Jeremy.

Disaster is that I have Samantha, Cassandra, Ethan, Logan and Shawn. But that’s not when things went wrong.

It started when Coach Samsung yeah his name is like the phone brand. His not thrilled about it either.

He came all moody to class and started yelling at me for wearing sweats and a hoddie outside in the middle of spring.

Clearly I don’t care what he says. He has been telling me this since the beginning of the year so no shocker there.

So my punishment was doing 200 sit-ups and all the students were watching me do them. It was a hazard doing them since my side has a big bruise spreading to my back.

So I collapse down to the cement which made me hiss of pain.

“Get up you lazy tare” he shouted at me

“Everyone go run 2 miles since Rosemary here can do 200 sit-ups” he yelled and everyone except Mary Jane and Justin wined

“Good job pig” one of the basketball players said to me

“Yeah clearly you’re going to pay for this shit WHORE” another said

I continue running but we didn’t run the track we ran around the freaking school. The school is huge to run around.

Why do they all hate me? Well that’s something which I clearly don’t like to remember. Something how can I say it tragic and something that changed my life.

I ran alone but stopped when I saw Samantha and Cassandra smirking with some of the basketball players. I stopped and was about to turn around but that’s when I saw the rest of the basketball team.

I was crushed seeing Ethan standing by them with no expressions or emotion on his face. I actually though he cared about me or at least knew what they did to me is harsh.

They walked surrounding me in a circle.

Some of the players hold me down to the ground.

“Told you your going to pay for it” one of the guy said I recognize him from earlier

“Now let’s see” Samantha said standing in front of me

Then I felt a pain on my size. I growled of pain as everyone kicked by body. I curled into a ball as each one of them took a hit.

“Stop she had enough” I heard Ethan say

“Shut up or do you still love her?” Samantha barked at him

I didn’t hear anything which meant he doesn’t. But why do I feel upset I was the one who broke up better yet he was the one who cheated on me.

It felt like forever until I heard them insult me and walking away satisfied laughing away.