I MET THEM

This is going to be a very relaxing vacation *you thought*

I just landed here in Seoul and now i want to go to my hotel so bad, i want to sleep for the rest of the day. I took a taxi, luckily the driver could speak english, and told him the address of my hotel. Once i arrived at the hotel i went to the receptionist

-Hi, I took I reservation for the suit 102.- I said kindly.

-Oh yes, just a moment and...here you go, that's the key and good stay.- she said with a wide smile.

I smiled back at her –Thank you, miss.-

I went to my suit and the first thing a did is jump on the bed closing my eyes. A door opening woke me up from my thoughts. A short guy, around my age showed up.

-Sorry what are you doing in my room?- I asked him.

-uhm...this is my room so, what are YOU doing in my room?- he said marking the word "you".

-No this is my roo- I was interrupted by a really tall guy, maybe his brother.

-Sorry is there a problem here?- The tall guy asked watching us.

-Yes, there is a problem, your brother says that this is his room but the receptionist said to me that this was MY room.-

The two guys looked at each other then laughed.

-What is so funny?- I asked in confusion.

-We aren't siblings, he is just my band mate.- said the short one.

-wait what? Band mate? You two have a band?-

-Yeah, do you know bts?-

-No..- I said embarrassed.

-Oh well, let me introduce us, my name in Kim Namjoon but you can call me joonie or RM and this short guy is Park Jimin, you can call him jimin or chim chim-

I chuckled when I heard chim chim, hearing me chuckling he pouted. I walked over him and cupped his cheeks.

-chim chim is so adorable.- I said as he blushed and smiled.

-So the band is only you two or there is someone else?- I asked curiously.

-Oh me and chim have other 5 members, if you want I can introduce you to them.-

Oh shit, I forgot to introduce myself.

-Sorry, I'm Sharon, im here for a vacation and I would love to meet them.

I followed them in a very big room with 5 guys chilling on the beds and on the sofa.

-*cought*Guys..- Sid Namjoon.

They all turned they head in our direction and once the saw me they widened their eyes and posed like they were on a photography set. I laughed a little looking at them.

-So she is Sharon, we met her because the receptionist made a mistake and now she share her bedroom with Chim chim.- I looked at jimin and saw him smirking at me.

-I'm Sharon, nice to meet you all.- I smile innocently.

I saw one of the guys running over me and hugs me.

-HI NOONA, Nice to meet you I'm Jungkook the Golden Maknae.- He said showing me a bunny smile.

-Hi kookie.- I said ruffling his hair.

-HI, im Jin, the mother of this group.- He said tired

-Hi, I'm suga.- The one who never looked at me since a took a step in this room.

I looket at Namjoon and whispered –Is he always like that?-

He nodded –Yeah he is not that social type like the rest of us.-

-Hi, I'm your hope, I'm j-hope- he said doing a heart with his arms.

I smiled at him –Hi hobi.-

Then a deep voice hit my ears –Hi, I'm taehuyng, you can call me tae or daddy.- he winked at me.

I looked at him with my mouth open and I don't know how or why but getting horny just hearing his deep voice and his words.

I don't know why but wanted to tease him, maybe because he made me horny, now it's my turn to make him horny.

With an evil smile I got closer to him and sit on the bed.

-Do you guys want to watch a movie together?-

-Yea sure what film?- they said

-What about 50 shades of grey?- I proposed to them looking at taehyung

-Sure.- they said.