Chapter 18: Good Morning

Start from the beginning

"What? Morning sex?" I laugh.

"Yeah, fuck!" He says as he pulls his boxers up.

"Umm... Because the first time we had sex you had to leave me!" I say as I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Man I can be a stupid motherfucker sometimes!" He says as he pats my leg.

"This is true!" I smile looking up at him.

He runs his hand over my cheek, "I'm gonna try really hard from now on to not be so stupid k Harlow." He shifts over on his side and looks down at me, he pulls my lip down and slips his tongue in my mouth.

Fuck this man is getting through my walls again, I just hope he doesn't say or do something else fucked up to me.

"As much as I wanna just lay all up in this bed with you all day, I can't 'cause I got plans with your brother." He says as he kisses me again and then climbs out of the bed, "I'm gonna jump in the shower you wanna join me?" He smirks at me with a playful expression on his lips.

"I would love too but I need to go check on Tilly." I smile at him.

"Make sure you put on one of my shirts before you go out there, those motherfuckers don't need to be checkin' out my tits." He says as he rummages through a dresser and then tosses me one of his black tee shirts.

"Really Em? I wore this same outfit last night so..."

"Yeah but you look sexy as hell, with your just fucked glow and tits out they will go crazy like teenage boys!" He laughs, he's actually being really playful with this. He's not telling me what to do he's asking unlike Seth.

"Fine!" I say as I put his shirt on over my tank top.

He walks back over to me, "thank you." He kisses me and then walks into the bathroom.

I can't stop smiling, my cheeks ache. I run my fingers through my hair and fluff it out hoping to remove some of my just been fucked look. I quietly turn the doorknob and walk carefully around everyone whose all passed out and I see Denaun and Tilly on one of the couches all cuddled up together. Awe they look so cute together. I try to gently grab Tilly's hand but I almost stepped on someone's leg luckily I caught myself but in the process I woke up the whole room! I turn bright red as everyone gets irritated with me.

"Oops sorry!" I feel so bad as I glance around the room at everyone tossing and turning because of me. Tilly opens her eyes and looks at me for a few moments before her eyes adjusted to me.

"Har what are you doing?" She asks groggily.

"I just thought we should get going, you know before Fred wakes up."

"Damn girl, what time is it?" Swifty groans.

"It's almost 8am." I whisper.

"Damn why you wakin' us up this early?" He says as he tosses around.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too. I was only trying to wake up Tilly."

"Shit I hope you're gonna order us all some damn room service now 'cause we hungover and hungry as fuck!" Bizarre says as he looks around looking like he's still wasted.

"Man shut the fuck up with that shit, quit trying to make her feel bad! Harlow don't feel bad you didn't do nothin' wrong, all these motherfuckers have their own goddamn rooms so they can go pass out there!" Em says as he walks over to me and kisses my temple.

Everyone shuts up and just stares at us when he did that, causing my heart beat to pick up.

Why are they looking at us like that?