Double the fun (Natsu x Lucy x Lucy)

From: Driving you crazy
Natsu Dragneel finally convinced Lucy heartfilia to have a threesome with Lucy Ashley

I see Dragneel and Lucy talking to my Natsu's Lucy. Suddenly Dragneel starts laughing and whispers something in his fiancés ear. She blushes bright red and kicks him across the room. "PERVERT!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

"Just a thought babe sheesh!" Dragneel yells and rubs his chest where she kicked him.

"What did you say?" I ask out of curiosity

"Double the Lucy's equal double the pleasure and double the fun." He says with a big smirk.

"Ok I would of knocked you into next Tuesday myself. You are a pervert!" I shout

"Meh. I just know what I like and I like that idea." He snickers and rushes back over to her.

"I'm glad your not like him." I say to Natsu only to see him with a smirk on his face.

"He's a perverted genius." He mumbles with a smile and I smack him

"Sounds like you are to!" I shout and walk away.

By the end of the night The Lucy's have teamed up against Dragneel and honestly he looked like he was in heaven.

"Ok it looks like We gave your other you something to fantasize about and beg Lucy to do for the next couple years at least." I laugh and look at my Natsu.

Natsu Dragneel's POV

"Come on Luce! It'll be fun!" I beg with a big grin on my face

"Fun for you!" She snaps and looks insulted

"I think it'll be fun to." Lucy A. says with a grin on her face to

"Great. Your both perverts." Luce says and slaps her forehead

"Looks like your outnumbered Luce." I tease and smile at her.

"That means nothing! I still don't like the idea of sharing you even if it is with another me." Lucy grumbles.

"Luce please?! It'll be fun and a big stress relief. Not to mention you get to experience a lot of pleasure." I tell her in a sexy voice and wiggle my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Well if you don't want to join can I borrow him?" Lucy A. Asks with a big smile on her face.

"What?! No! Why?" Luce asks while I look at Lucy A. In shock.

"Well because I've always liked my Natsu but I never knew how to show it. He's adorable and hot as hell when he drives that car and now he's hot all the time but he has someone else now...." She says sadly

"So you want me because I'm just like the Natsu you've always known?" I ask and she nods. "So I'd be fulfilling a fantasy?" I ask and again she nods. "Come on Luce! Let's make her dream come true even if it's just for one night!" I beg Lucy and she groans loudly.

"Ugh! Fine!" She shouts and folds her arms.

"Your joining right?" I ask and she glares at me. "Well I'm sure you'll want to at some point. Come on Lucy." I smile and reach my arm out for Lucy A. "Your last name is Ashley right?" I ask and she nods "Can I just call you Ashley then so there's no confusion?" She nods her head yes and I smile.

I lead her to the bedroom of my apartment and Luce follows close behind and closes the door. I motion for Ashley to go to the bed while I reach for Luce but she just growls at me. I grab her forcefully and kiss her roughly. She squeals in surprise then relaxes.