1. Awakening

I am awoken with the blarring sound of the dreaded alarm clock, I check it 7:32 "ugh" I stair at my barren white walls "man I have to decorate this place" I then glance at the empty bed next to mine "one day Siu" I lie in bed day dreaming and thinking of what lies ahead today, I am brought out of my bubble when I hear someone pounding on the door "go away"
Lesion: its lesion
Siu: ugh fine come in
Lesion: umm I have some uhh news to tell you
Siu: ok you can tell me anything
Lesion was my only real friend but even sometimes I feel he only talked to me because he's my partner, or to sleep with me idk.
Lesion: well Ash has just awoken from her coma
Siu: oh my god after 3 weeks i have to go see her I feel so bad for what I did
Lesion: very well then
Ying: well let me get ready then ill met you in the cafeteria
Lesion: sounds good
Lesion then leaves and I brush my teeth and hop in the shower I must have taken really long shower because my skin was very wrinkly. I Then make my way over to my dresser to find clothes to wear, I decided on a t-shirt a black hoodie and a pair of black yoga pants I may or may not have stolen from ela when we shared a room. I then leave my room on route to the cafeteria then to make things right with ash.

(A/n once again I have to think ViperWolf32 for setting me in the right direction for this story mad props to him but anyway hoped you enjoyed peace)