But like I said I'm never a hater, if that's who he want then that's who he wants. All I know is that the shit not going to last. 

Stephanie shrugged, "I guess. But that still doesn't mean ignore his ass, you just never know."

"Never know what? Steph, Dave is cool and all but me and him is never going to be. Not because he's dating my sister but because that's just what it is."

I put the lollipop back into my mouth and continued watching the view in front of me.

(A R M A N D A) * * *

(A R M A N D A)
* * *

Music played through my Alexa speaker as I cleaned up my room for the night. Steph wanted me to come to another party with her but I didn't feel like it, plus I heard my sister was going that means Dave was probably gonna be there.

As I cleaned off my vanity mirror, in the reflection of it I notice my door open, standing in the doorway was Armani.

She scrawled me, she didn't say nothing but just stared at me like she was ready to kill my ass off.

Turning towards her I fold my arms together. "Yes?" I asked.

"You think you real slick, huh?"

"What the hell are you talking about Armani?" I sighed.

"Bitch you know what the hell im talking about Armanda." She started to charge for me.

I laughed right in her face. Cause either she was stupid or she was super stupid. Me and this girl would really scrap in here.

"You better get out my face child."

"Stop coming for Dave. He's my man, you know that but yet you still being a groupie ass bitch."

I laughed, "Have you seen me write back once? Picked up anyone of his calls? Stop having his dick so far down your throat it's puncturing your lil ass brain."

"Bitc!—."

"Um excuse me! Fuck going on in here?" Our mom asked stepping in between me and Armani.

I didn't say nothing I just stood there unbothered of this whole situation.

If Armani wanted to make this a big deal than that's on her. No body wanted Dave, well at least not me. He played the good guy at the party but we all knew how he really handled himself. He wasn't my cup of hot chocolate.

"Ima ask again, the next time its gonna be a problem."

"Ya daughter over there being a hoe." Armani sighed.