It's My Own Fault For Loving You

Start from the beginning

"Dammit." I muttered under my breath. I looked at Lisanna for her to come and rescue me and she answered my call. She made her way towards us and smiled as usual.

"Hi, there Sting." She waved at him. I waited for him to whistle or ogle at her but surprisingly he didn't.

"Hey." He leaned against his chair.

"My name is Lisanna Strauss and this is Lucy Heartfelia." She directed towards me but I avoided his eye contact. I had a bad feeling about this guy.

"How come you are so nice and Blondie over here is being mean?" He asked. I put my nose deeper into my book to hide my face.

"Oh don't worry about Lucy she's like that with all new people. Just give her some time she will warm up to you." Lisanna explained and Sting gave a curious look. It wasn't true, I'm practically people's best friends when I first meet them but I just couldn't shake this feeling off about Sting.

"So, what brings you to Fairy Tail?" Lisanna asked.

"Well, I got kicked out of Sabertooth because of my grades and I sort of started a fight too." He rubbed his neck. " So, my brother and I moved over here to this school."

"Who's your brother?" I asked trying to be nice and make conversation.

"Oh look who finally is talking to me." He smirked and I blushed. "Anyways, his name is Rogue. He is always brooding not really a fun type. But don't worry you can party with me any time." He winked at me and I shook my head. This guy was a complete idiot.

"Do you guys have Bero for your next class?" Asked Sting pulling out his schedule from his pocket.

"I don't but I know Lucy and my boyfriend, Natsu, do." She said cheerfully while scanning his schedule. "It looks like you have almost all your classes with Lucy." I might as well be nice to him, I'm going to be spending the whole day with him anyways.

"Well then I guess I should be your guide around the school, huh?" I put my book down and set it in front of me.

"Yup, you are stuck with me Blondie." He put an arm around me and smiled. We three sat in class talking about different things like our favorite shows, movies, color, basic stuff. Sting was pretty cool but he could be cocky. I guess I could give the guy a chance. The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats to get to their next class.

"I have to get to Aquarius's class fast!" Lisanna stuffed her things in her bag and sprinted out of class."Hope you have a great first day!" She yelled while running out the door.

"Careful she is gonna be extra mean today!" I yelled at her. After watching my best friend go, I began putting my books in my bag.

"She's pretty cute." I heard Sting say to himself.

"She may be but don't you dare make a move on her!" I put my hands on my hips.

"Why? You want me all to yourself, Blondie?" He smirked while putting an arm around my shoulders. I shrugged it off and scowled.

"No! She has a boyfriend who can kick your but, if you do. I am only warning you."

"Psh! I can take him on. He's probably a weakling." Sting cracked his knuckles. I got angry at him for insulting Natsu.

"Don't call him a weakling! He can knock you down in ten seconds flat." I shouted at him while putting on my bag. I quickly walked out the door and into the hallway, leaving Sting.

"Hey, calm down Blondie. I was only kidding." He caught up with me. "You acted like I insulted you."

"I consider it offensive when someone insults my friends." I glared at him.