Chapter 16

(KPOV) It was nice to see her smiling and laughing, despite the situation. Temari came rushing in, wide eyed, with Gaara behind her.

They were a bit surprised that she had been cleaned up and was completely healed. She was standing there in my old shirt, her red underwear exposed, smiling. God she's so beautiful.

Gaara blushed and looked away, he was a true gentleman.

(NPOV)"Naomi, I'm glad you're alright. You are more than welcome to say here tonight." He turned and smiled at me again, before heading out and motioning for kankuro to follow him. He raised his eye brows at me kind of playfully, "I'll be back." He leaned down, kissing me on my forehead. My face instantly was as red as my underwear.

"Does this mean you've made up finally?" Temari said to me as she jumped up and down a little, grinning from ear to ear.

I blushed and laughed. "I guess it does."

"Come with me, I'll let you borrow some clothes until morning." She wrapped Kankuro's sheet around me, and lead me down the hall.

"I was going to ask you what happened, but we will save that for another time," she said with a small smile as she looked though her dresser. She handed me a white tank top, and a pair of black shorts. "This is all I have that might fit you, you're so tiny." I laughed rolling my eyes. It wasn't anything I hadn't heard before.

(KPOV) After having a long talk with Gaara in his office, I went back to my room and sat on my bed. He ordered me to keep her in my sight as much as I could for the time shed be here.

That night she slept in Temar's room, I could hear them giggling down the hall. I woke up early, and went to grab her stuff from the hotel room. I had it dropped off the day before, and brought it back to my house seeing that she would be staying with us for the week.

When I got back I talked to Temari, and Shikamaru in the kitchen. She was filling him in on the situation, and I could tell right away that he was furious. He turned to me with a stern face.

"Thank you Kankuro, I don't how to thank you enough man." He shook my hand. "You and Gaara showed up right in time, and you saved my best friend."

Even though he said thank you to me I still felt guilty. If I hadn't had let her leave, it never would have happened. If I had been nicer to her, I never would hurt her feelings enough for her to leave.

I passed Gaara's office, he was deep into some paperwork for the exams, I could tell. I opened Temari's door expecting to see Naomi sleeping in her bed, but the room was empty. Where did that trouble making girl run off to now?

I pushed my door open and tossed her bag on my bed. I took off my hat then my long sleeve, stretching up high and walking to my closet to get a clean tee shirt.

"Good morning." I heard her say across the room.

"Jesus!" I yelled as I dropped the shirt jumping back a bit. "Naomi you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry." She laughed, as she sat on my desk sideways. Her back was up against the wall, and she had one knee pulled up to her chest. Her other leg stretched out over the length of my desk. Her eyes lit up from the little bit of sunlight on her face.

"You know," I said walking toward her. "How can you be so upset with me thinking about you sexually, when you always come around me looking so sexy?" I stopped in front of her, looking down. I half expected her to get angry, but she smiled up at me.

"After talking to your sister all night, I realized she was just as dirty as you are." I flinched at the thought, scrunching up nose.

"Did you really need to tell me that?" I wined.

She laughed even harder, turning around so she was sitting in front of me, my waist between her legs. I blushed a bit, was she trying to seduce me?

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to tmi you." She smiled down. "I just realized that is just how you are. And even though you hit on me, that doesn't mean that you are expecting anything from me."

"Oh I see," I said as I placed my hand on the side of her face. "Does this mean we can start over?" I asked with a wide grin.

(NPOV) I scooted my hips forward; I was so close I could feel his body heat. I traced my finger tip over a scar on his chest that I had healed a few months ago.

After recent events, I wanted to kiss him right then and there. I stared up at his handsome face. He wasn't wearing any paint today. I couldn't believe how sexy he was, with no shirt on, and no paint on his face. I blushed deeply as he leaned down slowly and kissed me gently.

I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck. He was so strong and gentle, his hands gripping my waist. We were getting carried away, I wanted to slow down and pull back, but I couldn't bring myself to let him go.

"Naomi, wait." He said breathless as he stepped back, rubbing his neck. I bit my lip looking him over at a distance, taking it all in. I could see that he had an erection, and it made me want him more. All this time of making myself think that he only wanted me for sex and nothing else, yet here I was unraveling to lust in his room. I wanted him so bad I could feel a tingling sensation between my thighs.

"Let me take you to dinner tonight?" he said as slipped a shirt over his head. "I'll take you anywhere you want."

I smiled and nodded, as I jumped off his desk, and starting going through the clothes in my bag.