All the while she was just staring at his actions and looked at his face when he stood up.

He forwarded the bouquet with his hands smiling at her. She smiled back at him taking the bouquet from his hands.

She looked at the bouquet and smiled thinking that it's not that bad and she can fix it with a satin ribbon.

Looking at her smiling face his heart started beating faster.

" Thanks, I hope your gift isn't spoiled because of me." She said smiling at him looking at his gift.

" No, it's perfectly fine." He said smiling back at her.

They stood there in silence for sometime.

" Umm.....I am Siddharth." He said forwarding his hand.

" I am Ananya." She said smiling and shook his hand.

And that's how they met and their story began.....

******

Siddharth jerked his eyes open and looked at his surroundings. He had a faint smile on his face remembering their first meeting. He always wonder about it thinking that whether it was also a lie.

He snapped out of his thoughts and  stood at the glass window in his cabin which is facing his staff. Then he saw her, sat there as if she want to be anywhere but not here.

He frowns looking at her, she is not talking to anyone or laughing like she daily does. From past one week she used to come daily in time exactly at 9:30 am with his coffee in her hands, did whatever he tells her to do, obeyed his orders but he never saw her like this gloomy and dull.

Why do you care?

I don't care.

Yeah sure.

Arghhh.....this stupid conscience again started to mock me.

When he was about to turn he saw some boy approaching her. It was Raj, he placed his hand on her shoulder and she turned to him.

They talked something with each other which Siddharth couldn't hear. They went to one corner where there was a water filter and started talking again.

He frowned when he saw Anu hugged Raj and stayed some time like that. But in his jealousy he couldn't see that she was crying in her friend's arms.
Siddharth smiled at them bitterly and thought of doing something.

******

" Yes Sir." She said after coming in when he called her.

" Ms. Agarwal go and check what colour they are using for painting the walls in my cabin and tell me." He said to her not sparing a glance at her.

What did you say that you don't use elevators right? Let's see what you will do now.

He thought and smirked bitterly.

" Ok Sir." She said and went to his floor through stairs.

She saw that whole room is painted in grey colour and it's looking classy.

" Come in." He said from inside when she knocked.

" Sir, it's grey colour." She said to him.

" Ok, check what type of plywood are they using whether it's classy, elegant, and waterproof or not." He ordered her and she nodded her head.

She again went to his floor through stairs and checked the details he asked for and also looked other things in case if he asks her again to check.